Naps Competition

Gringo

Airdrie v C*unty draw @ 3.40

With Falcon sniffing at Joe it should be interesting to see what happens there too!!!

The Falcon aint sniffing anything right now, except his pillow, he got cleaned out tonight, no thanks to Crewe, he dint even come to the pub with us...

I can't pick a winner for the life of me, so, I'll row in with CaleyD and take Airdrie to Draw @ 3.40 FWIW...

Edited by Canada Bob

I can't pick a winner for the life of me, so, I'll row in with CaleyD and take Airdrie to Draw @ 3.40 FWIW...

This past while youve got Man United knocked out of the FA Cup, Bradford Bulls humped, Crewe close to being relegated.. Who elses season have you snookered lately?

In all fairness theres little anybody can do to effect change in tomorrows games, last 3 weeks of the season will throw up some shocks in the betting, just need to weather the storm...

This past while youve got Man United knocked out of the FA Cup, Bradford Bulls humped, Crewe close to being relegated.. Who elses season have you snookered lately?

Hardly anyone really, other than Tiger Woods and Jenson Button, to a grand on the both of them...

I've one last chance to turn the tide, I'm looking for Nisaal to win the 1:00 race at Sandown, that's the Flat jockeys vs the Jump jockeys race, I'm told {FWIW} that Nisaal is a good thing, can't win can I, if I leave it it wins, if I back it then it has to turn the tide for me, but sod it, I'll be on it in lumps...

Airdrie v C*unty draw @ 3.40

With Falcon sniffing at Joe it should be interesting to see what happens there too!!!

I didnt even know anyone was that close to me :rotflmao: Was going to go for ayr v eastfife draw to try and catch you up but....guess i should play it safe with a QOS win @ 1.83

Edited by Joe DiMaggio