Naps Competition

Gringo

Both goals came within 5 minutes of each other, leaves you closer to Joe than you are to me, 2 weeks left but I wont count my chickens just yet, if you catch a draw or a decent price and I lose then itll be tight for the mystery week 37 of the 36 game season (if there was any evidence required to void that cup weekend a few months back I didnt play in, then thats it!).

With Bob on your side, jinxing me the last two weeks, then I had no chance really :rotflmao:

And there was me hoping that you'd pull me out of the mire :thumb04:

I've had another absolute shagger today, so bad I don't want to talk about it, other than to say that fekkin horse did 4 grand in for me :018: I've done 21k in in two bleedin weeks the now...

Edited by Canada Bob

I didnt even know anyone was that close to me :thumb04: Was going to go for ayr v eastfife draw to try and catch you up but....guess i should play it safe with a QOS win @ 1.83

You made the right decision there Joe, even though QoS took their time putting the ball into the net :rotflmao:

You could be vying for 2nd place if Don's luck is half as bad as mine :018:

Edited by Canada Bob