Caption Competition

After a rare goal by Aberdeen, Jimmy Calderwood treats himself to a rare Peter Crough Robot Dance Celebration but takes it too far

Edited by caleymad

I do like #6: clangers coming out to catch the ball or kiss Considine, arms outstretched with the ball already in the net

_45728903_considine_og_416_sns.jpg

#14 is kinda off the wall as well .....

_45730040_hughes_416_sns.jpg

Also off-topic, but it is Charlie Mulgrew that Clangers is kissing, not Considine. Considine was the one that directed the header past Clangers.

I was at the match thanks to a free ticket from work :rotflmao:

Off topic but.....the cap that big terry is wearing is pretty smart.
I have one of those - they are indeed smart and the logo seems to be embroidered on rather than stuck on. very good quality.

Also off-topic, but it is Charlie Mulgrew that Clangers is kissing, not Considine. Considine was the one that directed the header past Clangers. I was at the match thanks to a free ticket from work :thumb04:
Oops - I wouldnt recognise any of the Aberdeen players if they came up to me wearing a name badge :rotflmao:

Jimmy Nicol is unmoved with gaffers Pavaroti impersonation.......

(Mr. Birdog's is my fav so far)

No!! dinnae want to go to Liberia, no sun beds there!!!!!

Edited by latviaman

_45728916_calderwood_angst_300_sns.jpg

Jimmy, Jimmy that subway was this long and I did'nt even chew, I just pushed it down my throat like this Jimmy, it was agony Jimmy and I went agggghhhhh Jimmy.

Jimmy Nicol 'I'm sick of that subway story'