Fan Wanted To Answer Few Questions

andymuir78

I know that the season isnt over yet - so the questions would be answered after the season ends and hopefully sent back in the first week of June.

Our July issue of the fanzine that I produce, will be a Season Preview guide and we are looking for a fan to answer a few questions in regards to Caley and next season etc.

If anyone is interested message me with their email address and I will send the Microsoft Word file off to you.

Cheers

Andy

If no one else wants to volunteer to do this I will offer my thoughts / opinions :thumb04:

I had better share my thoughts as well. :rotflmao:

if more than one person sends in the questions then the best one will be selected, although we are always looking for contributors, and a great start would be a piece on the new season for ICT and what the fans expect from it etc.

if more than one person sends in the questions then the best one will be selected, although we are always looking for contributors, and a great start would be a piece on the new season for ICT and what the fans expect from it etc.

We are expecting a top six finish in our 5th season in the SPL.