Naps Comp - Final Week Number 37

The odds are all a bit pants....as mad as it might seem I would have taken a punt at catching clacher with a total outside bet had the option been available (in the spirit of the game and all that).

Oh well, guess I'll just have to put some effort into trying to out think Joe instead :rotflmao:

The odds are all a bit pants....as mad as it might seem I would have taken a punt at catching clacher with a total outside bet had the option been available (in the spirit of the game and all that).

Oh well, guess I'll just have to put some effort into trying to out think Joe instead :thumb04:

Dont think it will be to difficult to out think me :rotflmao: I was hoping that was you putting up your bet when I seen you posted! So what we doing pm'ing the picks in to someone or just putting them up? If were pm ing them we could do it by some time 2mo night so that someone can put them up here so we know who the other has gone for on the sat. Will make watching the scores in the pub a bit more exciting!

Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a gypsy by the toe, if he smells let him go.. eeny meeny miny... mo!

Morton @ 2.62..... wow that was hard work this week :rotflmao:

Joe, youre best bet this week would be to go for a 2.2ish shot and hope CaleyD loses, trying to outsmart him by going for a 3.x shot to beat a winning evens shot will FAIL

Good luck anyway folks, lets hope youre picking two teams up against each other :thumb04:

Stirling v Queens Park the draw please at 3.60

Have really enjoyed this competition this season. Had a great start and then faded, regained form again and then quietly blended into insignificance...got screwed on a few late goals which could have put in the prize money.

Good game...good game. Well done everyone. :rotflmao:

Stirling v Queens Park the draw please at 3.60

Have really enjoyed this competition this season. Had a great start and then faded, regained form again and then quietly blended into insignificance...got screwed on a few late goals which could have put in the prize money.

Good game...good game. Well done everyone. :rotflmao:

After the first month, only 3 different players have been top of the table throughout, speaks volumes!

It aint over yet though, youll be getting a PM from the guys at some point with their selections for the last week, should make for interesting viewing tomorrow afternoon... :thumb04:

Edited by clacher_holiday2

I'll have Clyde @ 4.50

By the way, do you think we should handicap the winners next season ?

We could limit Clachers bets to 7 point stakes each week, Joe would be betting to 8 points, and CaleyD to 9 points.

Wadderyerfink ?

Canada Bob.

I'll have Clyde @ 4.50

By the way, do you think we should handicap the winners next season ?

We could limit Clachers bets to 7 point stakes each week, Joe would be betting to 8 points, and CaleyD to 9 points.

Wadderyerfink ?

I think CaleyD wont be happy with that post!

There were times this season I'd have loved to be losing 7 points instead of 10...

St Johstone away win @ 3.20 ta very much.

Really enjoyed this season ta. Unlike Gringo & kiltarlity I had a crap start then a good run but ran out of steam at the end. Still happy to finish with 200+.

Cheers to Bob and all the guys that take the time to run this every week :rotflmao:

Went out last night and forgot all about this! :rotflmao:

I take it CaleyD has pm'd his pick in? So I might as well just write mine up.

I'll go Morton v County to Draw.

Are one of the people who CaleyD pm'd able to put up his pick here, gonna head out to town to watch of game and scores would be good to know who he has

Went out last night and forgot all about this! :rotflmao:

I take it CaleyD has pm'd his pick in? So I might as well just write mine up.

I'll go Morton v County to Draw.

Are one of the people who CaleyD pm'd able to put up his pick here, gonna head out to town to watch of game and scores would be good to know who he has

I hadn't done my pick, but now I know what you're on I'll go for Morton v County Draw :thumb04:

Only messing, I actually went for Raith. Which means it all comes down to your pick, right and you take 2nd, wrong and it's mine.

Guest TheFalcon

Airdrie v St Johnstone for a draw for me at 3.75.

I think Joe should have gone for an odds on shot if he wanted to get the second place that's what I would have done.