Ryan Esson

Johnboy

Has he played his last game for ICT? It's been mentioned on another thread that the relationship between him and Butcher is beyond repair.

If true, and I have heard it from a couple of different sources now, it is very disturbing, especially with Fraser on his way out. I would rate Esson as one of the best keepers in the SPL and one of Brewster's better signings for ICT....

:024:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this on some other thread already, but ex-Aberdeen keeper David Preece is apparently looking for a new club. He's with some Danish side just now. I wouldn't say no to Mark Brown coming back though. :)

I posted this on some other thread already, but ex-Aberdeen keeper David Preece is apparently looking for a new club. He's with some Danish side just now. I wouldn't say no to Mark Brown coming back though. :)

When Aberdeen signed him, was he not league 1/division 3 player of the year?

Not a clue, just remember he played for the Dons, with just under 100 appearances. Don't really know much about him now as he sort of disappeared off the radar by heading to Denmark

Not a clue, just remember he played for the Dons, with just under 100 appearances. Don't really know much about him now as he sort of disappeared off the radar by heading to Denmark

And i remember Roy McBain beating him with a strike from 25 yards on his right foot.

And i remember Roy McBain beating him with a strike from 25 yards on his right foot.

God, he must be bad if Roy McBain scored with his right foot! Maybe not!

It would be quite something if we could get Mark Brown back. He must be getting a bit cheesed off playing nothing but reserve football with Celtic.

I'd love it if brunny came back! one of the best, if not one of the best ICT keepers ever.

It would be quite something if we could get Mark Brown back. He must be getting a bit cheesed off playing nothing but reserve football with Celtic.

As long as he is earning his wealthy wage of whatever he is on at Celtic i'm sure he will be happy to see out his Celtic contract, which i think expires next season.

Also if he does come back i want the Mark Brown that played for Caley Thistle and not the one that played against Caley Thistle last season, he was dire.

As long as he is earning his wealthy wage of whatever he is on at Celtic i'm sure he will be happy to see out his Celtic contract, which i think expires next season.

Also if he does come back i want the Mark Brown that played for Caley Thistle and not the one that played against Caley Thistle last season, he was dire.

Maybe we still hold a place in his heart :blink:

Would you take back dargo aswel since he went for the money??? Thats what brown did left for the money. I wouldnt want him back thats forsure. Look at the last person we took back he got us 12th in the league and now were fighting to stay up

Would you take back dargo aswel since he went for the money??? Thats what brown did left for the money. I wouldnt want him back thats forsure. Look at the last person we took back he got us 12th in the league and now were fighting to stay up

If Dargo wasn't constantly injured I'd take him back in a second. Haven't you ever taken another job for more money?

I'd also take back Brown, but he knew he'd be a bench warmer when he left and I can't see why he'd change his mind now, and even if he did want regular football again he would be better off financially in England.

Although I know IHE is never wrong. :blah01:

It ws interesting to see a certain Mark Brown in the away support last night - chatting away to Mike Noble. I hear that is definitely on the cards.

Mark Brown would be an excellent signing.

i think we,d all love mark brown to come back,but the big bucks he,ll be on at celtic,and the lure of the central belt for his girlfriend will put a stop to him coming back