What happened to Juanjo?

Accies didnt sign him - I think our Italian friend Joe said something about him going back to Spain and playing for a local side .... could be wrong though

Juanjo is currently in Spain, although he has been offered 2 Spanish ( Div.2) teams he wants to play in UK. His agent is in discussion with  English Div.1 and 2 teams plus possibility of going to Middle East.Decisions to be made soon.

I can exclusively reveal that Juanjo is recovering in his cage after some form of paralysis in his right leg. But he can fly ok, it's just that he has to get his feet into position first and if he is not prepared in time, he crashes on to his side and falls onto his back. However, he is much better than he was, but the paralysis looks like being long term :009:

Despite all the sightings and Interpol involvment, Juanjo has today signed a contract with Granada in Spain's Div. 2 and he starts training on monday 24th with the Team.It may be that there will be a "sighting" in the crowd this evening at the game as he travelled north today with another ex ICT player, who will be on the pitch tonight.

So my cellar is now empty!.

Will he return to the UK to play in the future? possibly, but wages are much better in Spain and he has to consider the future, not least of all providing for his family.

I wish them success in the short and long term.

I was speaking to the man himself tonight.  His family are doing well in Spain and he has indeed signed a contract with Granada in Spain.  It was great to see him again.  He was training with Livingston to get a bit of fitness before heading to England for some trials, but no longer necessary as news of his new contract came through.

Great to see him and I hope he enjoys success with his new club.

:015: :015: :015:

Tried to find some info on his new club last night.  They are a 2nd division team, but it looks like they are newly promoted from the 3rd, so not much info until the season starts as far as I could see.

Sounds like a good outing for HMS Sneck.  :drinking03: :drinking03:

I think he might have predicted Juanjo would find a new club. I heard his next big scoop is that the sky is blue, you heard it here first  :001:

Nearly forgot!

La buena suerte con Granada Juanjo, espera que sus ventiladores gocen de sus somersaults tanto como lo hicimos.  :003: :003: :003: