Will We Stay Up?

Renegade

103 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be relegated from the SPL?

• ICT
    • Falkirk
    • St. Mirren

Guest WynessLegend

We've got an excellent chance of salvaging the 1 point we need....

But only if Esson's back in goal.

So true ............................. the only thing Butcher has done wrong so far is to persist

with Michael Fraser.

Esson in goal - SPL next season

Fraser in goal - the derbys are back

So true ............................. the only thing Butcher has done wrong so far is to persist

with Michael Fraser.

It would be an act of madness to play Fraser.... especially when he's on his bike straight after the game anyway.

Has TB got a good reason for dropping Esson?

I think it's time we were told....

with Michael Fraser.

It would be an act of madness to play Fraser.... especially when he's on his bike straight after the game anyway.

Has TB got a good reason for dropping Esson?

I think it's time we were told....

Did TB and Esson no have a fall out over something???

Wasn't there some kind of major bust up on the training ground between TB and Essson ? Anybody have more details ?

Just back home from Kilmarnock and we mustn't be so defeatist here - our boys fought and fought this afternoon but were just so unlucky not to score three in the first half and with Killie's goal. It's an old cliche but that's football.

since the well game and probably before my gut has said we're doomed. results seem to have gone against us almost every week. i mean , our record of late has been decent up till today and every week i seemed to be scratching my head as to how we hadnt secured safety yet. i knew killie would have us today and i really really hate playing falkirk, always have and now i have a relegation decider to look forward to :angry: i feel sick as fcuk. terry butchers ict dont deserve to go down, brewsters ict did so lets hope justice prevails and we break the bairns hearts on sat, no playing for a draw, lets just get it right up them because after putting us out of two cups and giving us a thrashing last time out this would be the sweetest of revenge.go caley

Really hope we will. Things just aren't going to be the same if we don't. My boss at work who is a Heart's fan thinks we should be going back to the First Division 'where we belong'.

Just don't want to go there.

I think we'll actually beat them. Don't forget they HAVE to get the win, which puts all the pressure on them.

The perfect scenario though would be a Foran equaliser in the 93rd minute, right in front of the NS :)

I think we'll actually beat them. Don't forget they HAVE to get the win, which puts all the pressure on them.

The perfect scenario though would be a Foran equaliser in the 93rd minute, right in front of the NS :)

An equalising hoofer from Lionel that takes a deflection in i think would be the most ironic way to finish the season.

Imagine the hero headlines.

St Mirren cant be relegated

They can if Falkirk beat us and Hamilton thump them enough to overturn the goal difference. Unlikely scenario but still possible.

Hopefully that linesman who gave Falkirk a head start in the last league game won't be on duty this Saturday.

There can be none of these "horrible feelings" on Saturday!

The support has to be immense!

We will be the 12th man and help Caley stick it to that big mouthy ***** Hughes!

DO.... YOU... BELIEVE?!

St Mirren cant be relegated

They can if Falkirk beat us and Hamilton thump them enough to overturn the goal difference. Unlikely scenario but still possible.

Hopefully that linesman who gave Falkirk a head start in the last league game won't be on duty this Saturday.

How many goals do Accies need to against them???

i think that if we beat falkirk this saturday and hamilton lose we could survive the relegation battle. i wouldnt like to see us back down in division 1 as i think some fans will turn away from supporting us. :rolleyes:

i think that if we beat falkirk this saturday and hamilton lose we could survive the relegation battle. i wouldnt like to see us back down in division 1 as i think some fans will turn away from supporting us. :rolleyes:

:D eh. You should check up the table if we draw we survive the relegation battle doesnt matter what Hamilton do.

At least 4, depending on how many we lose by. It has taken Hamilton 11 games to score their last 4 goals, so don't hold your breath.

It at least 3. we get beat 1-0 and Hamilton win 3-0 then St.Mirren go down. Although Hamilton have been on a terrible run and are never going to beat St.Mirren away by 3 goals so we can forget about that get out clause. It is us or Falkirk

At least 4, depending on how many we lose by. It has taken Hamilton 11 games to score their last 4 goals, so don't hold your breath.

It at least 3. we get beat 1-0 and Hamilton win 3-0 then St.Mirren go down. Although Hamilton have been on a terrible run and are never going to beat St.Mirren away by 3 goals so we can forget about that get out clause. It is us or Falkirk

You never know Hamilton can beat St Mirren 3-0 it's football anything can happen it's just another twist in the story

You never know Hamilton can beat St Mirren 3-0 it's football anything can happen it's just another twist in the story

If need be , the two weegie teams will carve us up (Billy Reid is Andy Millen's best mate) , we have to avoid defeat at all costs I'm afraid !