Setanta

Hiro

Anyone know if the game is live next week for those who can't get home? I'm presuming it will be as the Setanta listings have 'SPL Live -TBC' in the listings at 11:30 next sat. I've emailed them no reply - surely it will be us.

PS. I think I'll be watching behind the couch with a large supply of alcohol. I am cacking it - much worse than the St. J game in 2004.

Apparantly they're showing two games from both the Saturday and Sunday, so you could safely assume it'll be on TV!

Aye, it will be on then. Mind you, remember it's Setanta - they could easily put on Midden - Accies and Well - Killie!!

Apparantly they're showing two games from both the Saturday and Sunday, so you could safely assume it'll be on TV!

Aye, it will be on then. Mind you, remember it's Setanta - they could easily put on Midden - Accies and Well - Killie!!

It's definitely our game.

I've just booked train tickets for the Saturday... and now i'm starting to wonder if our game will be moved to the Sunday for TV coverage??

It wont be moved to sunday thats title day between Celtic and Rangers

Is the game on setanta???

Aye

I still cant see it on my sky programs :)

Setanta 1 it's us against Falkirk

Setanta 2 it's St. Mirren - Hamilton.

Both matches are being shown simultaneously. It will be on your programme planner thing tomorrow or Monday as it wasn't confirmed until Setanta knew how the last day would look.

Is the game on setanta???

Aye

I still cant see it on my sky programs :)

setanta is 423+424,you wont see it unless you subscribe to it

I do have it but when it goes to saturday the 23rd theres nothing up about any scottish games :)

I do have it but when it goes to saturday the 23rd theres nothing up about any scottish games :lol:

That's because they didn't know which game they were going to show but due to todays results it will be our game - Setanta might not have confirmed this yet but it will definately be on.