Cheap Prices For Next Week

cairngorm

A full house for next week is required,the game is on Setanta , their is a credit crunch and it is an early kick off.Will the club reduce prices and let all home fans in for half price ( sorry season ticket holders) one half price game could help sway the result and secure top flite football next season , where this money will be recouped , so come on the board act now and have this on MFR during the week :)

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think they will need to bother reducing the ticket prices for it. Surely there is enough demand for it - it is debatably the biggest game in our history. It is a disgrace if some people refuse to go to it because it is too expensive - this is when we are needed as fans!

I really don't think they will need to bother reducing the ticket prices for it. Surely there is enough demand for it - it is debatably the biggest game in our history. It is a disgrace if some people refuse to go to it because it is too expensive - this is when we are needed as fans!

Agree to a point but supporting a football team is expensive and the club could/should show willing and reduce prices to attract a larger crowd. Times are tough for everyone - clearly you have not been affected by the credit crunch!

there are fans who are on the dole who will not be able to afford to go at full price ,feed the kids or go to the match with them?

Agree to a point but supporting a football team is expensive and the club could/should show willing and reduce prices to attract a larger crowd. Times are tough for everyone - clearly you have not been affected by the credit crunch!

Am a student so I know how it feels to be struggling for money - hence making the really tough decision not to go to the Motherwell game.

there are fans who are on the dole who will not be able to afford to go at full price ,feed the kids or go to the match with them?

True but I was mainly aiming that comment at the people who don't want to go because it is ?2o to get into the biggest game in our SPL history but they would be happy to go if it was ?10.

how come i dont have faith in our board and cant see it happening?

they will probably expect a good crowd and cash in on it!

Technically so they should. Why sell out a stadium at ?10 a head when you can sell it out at ?20?

I understand what you are saying though, and it would be nice to see them lower the prices - I just don't expect them to as they have no real reason to other than just being nice.

True but I was mainly aiming that comment at the people who don't want to go because it is ?2o to get into the biggest game in our SPL history but they would be happy to go if it was ?10.

I take your point about going to the games being a student but the well game was only 15 quid for atudents and home games are 14.50. Compared to the other SPL clubs it's not too bad.

Why reduce the prices?

Might just encourage 'c@unty fans to come to the game.

I don't want a shower of them in the North Stand like you get when we play the old firm with so called 'celtic' and 'rangers' fans from inverness sitting in the North Stand.

I take your point about going to the games being a student but the well game was only 15 quid for atudents and home games are 14.50. Compared to the other SPL clubs it's not too bad.

Why reduce the prices?

I don't want a shower of them in the North Stand like you get when we play the old firm with so called 'celtic' and 'rangers' fans from inverness sitting in the North Stand.

Why reduce the prices?

price for myself ?24 price for Mrs ?24 price for son ?15 total so far ?63 , programme ?2.50, pies, bovril etc. ?15, petrol money ?15 another total ?95.50 then a couple of quid for car park and more than likely something from the shop , an average of ?100 for every home game we go to , then add on away games

price for myself ?24 price for Mrs ?24 price for son ?15 total so far ?63 , programme ?2.50, pies, bovril etc. ?15, petrol money ?15 another total ?95.50 then a couple of quid for car park and more than likely something from the shop , an average of ?100 for every home game we go to , then add on away games

North Stand is cheaper than 24 quid

I go to games with my husband and 2 children. It was ?56 to get in to the Motherwell game and will cost us even more to get in on Saturday. The Motherwell game was a discounted rate. We all want to go the game on Saturdayand support ICT and probably over the season spend more than season ticket holders. Any incentive ICT could offer would be beneficial.

Since I am usually struggling for money I dont bother with a programme and pies and all that. Just make your wife and son pay their own entry and let them starve. :lol:

On a serious note - I didn't really take into account folk with families and who have to travel great distances to be at the game - I was mainly just talking about part time supporters in Inverness.

top six

that is north stand price , it is the only place we go to in the ground

I thought it was ?20 adults and ?15 concessions in the North Stand usually? :lol:

Have you never looked into sitting in the family section? I imagine it would save you a fair bit?

Just looked on the official site.

Main Stand Adult: ?24.50 Main Stand Child: ?19.50

North Stand Adult: ?19.50 North Stand Child: ?14.50

Family Section Adult: ?14.50 Family Section: ?6.50

Therefore if you'd save alot of money if you can gets seats in the Family Section in the North Stand.

top six

that is north stand price , it is the only place we go to in the ground

should be 19.50 / 14.50.

I see your point for the kids prices. Hibs have very good pricing for their kids season tickets - they increase with the age of the holder. Club should look into that as opposed to this under whatever age get in for free crap

Therefore if you'd save alot of money if you can gets seats in the Family Section in the North Stand.

Yes, but it's still a lot of money when you are going as a family of 4. My childre are 13 and 11 - any reduced admission fee would be welcome.

Yes, but it's still a lot of money when you are going as a family of 4. My childre are 13 and 11 - any reduced admission fee would be welcome.

Averages out at ?10.50 a head? I wouldn't say that that is overly expensive if you only go to the occassional game.