Cheap Prices For Next Week

cairngorm

Yes, but it's still a lot of money when you are going as a family of 4. My childre are 13 and 11 - any reduced admission fee would be welcome.

Averages out at ?10.50 a head? I wouldn't say that that is overly expensive if you only go to the occassional game.

We go to all of the away games barr Aberdeen and some of the home games. What would that average out at? There is also the travel, parking and pies etc to add on.

Don't want to get into a big debate. I just think ICT could reduce pries to attract a bigger crowd.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We go to all of the away games barr Aberdeen and some of the home games. What would that average out at? There is also the travel, parking and pies etc to add on.

Don't want to get into a big debate. I just think ICT could reduce pries to attract a bigger crowd.

I appluad you sir! :) Good effort.

I agree that ICT should reduce prices to attract a bigger crowd but at the end of the day, do they really need to reduce prices to get a big crowd this weekend? Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if they did reduce the prices but I just can't see it happening.

I won't use my role as a Business Education teacher to go into too much details about Supply and Demand... but there is no point in changing prices for our game next week. Especially when we've already offered discounted entry for the block 4 home game package released last month, in addition to games against the likes of Hamilton earlier in the season. We want to attact people to buy season tickets next season, and if we keep dropping prices randomly then our current season ticket holders will start to feel that they are getting short changed... and rightly so!

Securing relegation on our own patch, on the last day of the season would be PRICELESS. Screw the ?5 or so that some are thinking we should reduce prices by...

I won't use my role as a Business Education teacher to go into too much details about Supply and Demand... but there is no point in changing prices for our game next week. Especially when we've already offered discounted entry for the block 4 home game package released last month, in addition to games against the likes of Hamilton earlier in the season. We want to attact people to buy season tickets next season, and if we keep dropping prices randomly then our current season ticket holders will start to feel that they are getting short changed... and rightly so!

Securing relegation on our own patch, on the last day of the season would be PRICELESS. Screw the ?5 or so that some are thinking we should reduce prices by...

Pretty much what I've been trying to say. Agree 100%

So, it's going to be a sell out?

So, it's going to be a sell out?

I'd like to think so, but i'd imagine there'll be a few hundred seats in the uncovered section of main stand free.

Either way it should be our biggest non Old Firm attendance since a Dons game a few years ago which broke the 7k barrier... I think.

As i have said in other posts, the board are stupid not to be reducing prices for this game, and if they don't act within the next two days then they will have an amazingly low crowd for the biggest game in the club's history.

Usually there are large gaps at either end if the main stand and a sparse crowd on the right hand side of the north stand, if they reduced prices and showed a little foresight then these spaces would be filled. Falkirk have already filled out their allocation and we need to do so too. Fans will not turn up in their numbers for this game, the only reason we get an almost full crowd for old firm games is because most of the extras are old firm fans sneaking into the home end. Its a sad fact, but most of our fans just don't turn up. Most of the blame for this predicament falls at the feet of brewster and his demolition of the old ict team. Everyone i speak to now feels exactly the same way, that caley are sh*te and not worth seeing. The same people previously might have gone to the home games more often, but have been put off by our pre-butcher form.

the board need to reduce the ticket prices to get the fans in through the turnstiles, and i as a season ticket holder would not complain if the atmosphere was to be dramatically increased.

This game should sell out with out reducing prices. It is such a massive game that the demand shouls be huge, we have pretty much sold out the home end in games before against non old firm teams such as Aberdeen, Dunfermline in our first game back, Hibs on Boxing day etc. This game means far more so a sell out shouldnt be a question.

Only slight problem is that there is only a week till the game and the club dont have weeks to promote it so they need to get advertising get in the papers on the news radio etc banging on about the importance of this game. If they have to, set up a stall in the town selling tickets during the week as well but make sure every ticket is sold. Get a banner up in the town centre as well as well as around the town.

some people have already booked their tickets online, which i am also going to do.

prices online are same as usual prices...they wouldnt have them up for sale there if they were going to reduce prices.

some people have already booked their tickets online, which i am also going to do.

prices online are same as usual prices...they wouldnt have them up for sale there if they were going to reduce prices.

Remember its sunday they would prob do it on monday when everyone is back at work at the club.

Remember its sunday they would prob do it on monday when everyone is back at work at the club. They will prob give out tickets to schools

Edited by WYNESS101

Wonder if they'll let people sit in the wee west stand B)

Would love it if they did but really cant see it happenin. If they were to reduce prices they woulda been reduced now especially if there is people buying them. Imagine the hounding they would get from people who payed full price if they reduced it. Will be surprised if we break the 6000 mark personally but we shall wait and see

Another alternative is watch it from the main road looking at Main stand if you cant afford it. :lol: :lol:

Wonder if they'll let people sit in the wee west stand B)

Would love it if they did but really cant see it happenin. If they were to reduce prices they woulda been reduced now especially if there is people buying them. Imagine the hounding they would get from people who payed full price if they reduced it. Will be surprised if we break the 6000 mark personally but we shall wait and see

Another alternative is watch it from the main road looking at Main stand if you cant afford it. :lol::lol:

Should get over 5,000 me thinks :lol:

As i have said in other posts, the board are stupid not to be reducing prices for this game, and if they don't act within the next two days then they will have an amazingly low crowd for the biggest game in the club's history.

Usually there are large gaps at either end if the main stand and a sparse crowd on the right hand side of the north stand, if they reduced prices and showed a little foresight then these spaces would be filled. Falkirk have already filled out their allocation and we need to do so too. Fans will not turn up in their numbers for this game, the only reason we get an almost full crowd for old firm games is because most of the extras are old firm fans sneaking into the home end. Its a sad fact, but most of our fans just don't turn up. Most of the blame for this predicament falls at the feet of brewster and his demolition of the old ict team. Everyone i speak to now feels exactly the same way, that caley are sh*te and not worth seeing. The same people previously might have gone to the home games more often, but have been put off by our pre-butcher form.

the board need to reduce the ticket prices to get the fans in through the turnstiles, and i as a season ticket holder would not complain if the atmosphere was to be dramatically increased.

Where did you hear that ?

Where did you hear that ?

Well its not true. Falkirk would only have the tickets today.

I did wonder if he'd just made it up .

If you have a look at the Falkirk forum they arent sure if it is even going to be pay at the gate or all ticket yet and they reckon they will only take up 1,000. B) Not sure if they are just pissed off with the score last week but I'm sure they will take more than that in the end.