Cheap Prices For Next Week

cairngorm

I ordered my tickets yesterday at 4:30pm just before it shut and they were posted out and they arrived at my doorstep from the postman today at 9:15am which I was amazed by considering i expecting them to come in tomorrow so well done to the ticket office there and by the way it has just been announced that there WILL be cash gates in operation at the game on Saturday

:crazy03: for the ticket office, tickets arrived already, well done to them all for such good service at such a busy time.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the main stand actually planning to sing at this match?

C-A-L-E-Y (clap clap clap) C-A-L-E-Y (clap clap clap)

They start to bang there knitting needles when its a corner :crazy03:

maybe that crazy guy wearing what looks like an army surplus jacket will attempt to start up a song again.

Army surplus jacket sounds like IHE??? :lol03:

Edited by WYNESS101

[b]complete shambles as usual from the amateurs who run ( sic ) the ticket office :lol:
Those in the ticket office are always very professional and any shambles - if it exists - is usually further up the food chain !!!

When i booked my tickets they were very helpful and had a good laugh to them on the phone too so i have no complaints about them at all

Not the fault of those in the ticket office but any shambles will be from above as usual.

One of these days we will be a slick well organised organisation that plans well and doesn't need to react to anything as we will get oit right first time - well maybe someday

Come on Caley, go for a win on Saturday

Considering all the positive posts, re tickets being ordered and arriving on the doorstep the following morning and the joking with the staff when ordering - there is only one negative post and Brian decides to get onto that band wagon.

It must be so demoralising for the staff that someone can attack them over one neggie and give no credence to all the positives.

RANT OVER!!

I see falkirk are laying on free buses to Inverness on Saturday so i would imagine that will help to get a big amount falkirk fans up so they will probaly end up selling most or all of the allocation

Ordered my tickets a few days ago and recieved them today. I had a question about the tickets and emailed them late Sunday night (11pm?) and got a reply before 8am Monday. Really pleased with the service.

Mine arrived today, after ordering on the Sunday :)

I've always found the ticket office service nothing short of brilliant. Excellent customer service, in addition to efficient process and delivery

Edited by RossP

Considering all the positive posts, re tickets being ordered and arriving on the doorstep the following morning and the joking with the staff when ordering - there is only one negative post and Brian decides to get onto that band wagon.

It must be so demoralising for the staff that someone can attack them over one neggie and give no credence to all the positives.

RANT OVER!!

agreed 100% about the neggie comments ... although I dont think demoralising would be totally accurate as a couple of comments versus all the positive comments is way more than balanced in their favour.

As i posted, any ticket shambles - if one actually exists, and in this case I do not think it does - tends to come from elsewhere ... it can be a case of "too many cooks" on occasion.

You also have to consider that the ticket office would have had pretty much everything in hand for the Falkirk game well before last week. A normal end of season game, with a normal end of season crowd. The demand was probably a little higher given our precarious position but that demand didnt shoot through the roof until 4:45pm on Saturday when a lot more people suddenly found the game to be one they wanted to go to .... I would say Andrina and her team have done a grand job in the circumstances and the evidence is there for all to see with recently ordered tickets dropping through letterboxes today .......

I emailed her this morning asking for a quick update on tickets, and that is now posted on the sticky thread on this part of the forum. Hopefully she will keep us updated and we can keep that thread up to date. the information will also be on the official site too.

got tickets now for the 3 of us, so they better not reduce the price :blink: , the three of us were at the Clyde game and St. Johnstone game when they goy promoted , so i hope this bodes well for saturday :D

I don't think you need be too concerned about the prices being reduced !

Any word on how many tickets have been sold? Is it likely to sell out before the sat?

Main and North stands looking like they will sell out. West Stand likely to be opened for the game.

Any word on how many tickets have been sold? Is it likely to sell out before the sat?

Main and North stands looking like they will sell out. West Stand likely to be opened for the game.

North stand nearly sold out , didnt get our usuall seats or should i say area

Surely it won't be a sellout though?? Me and like 7 mates are going to the game, last thing I want to happen is to turn up and the place being sold out!! Only I'm wondering whether it is worth phoning up and buying tickets but the question is will they even come by friday cos i got to get the train down early on saturday morning..

Surely it won't be a sellout though?? Me and like 7 mates are going to the game, last thing I want to happen is to turn up and the place being sold out!! Only I'm wondering whether it is worth phoning up and buying tickets but the question is will they even come by friday cos i got to get the train down early on saturday morning..

Best bet is to buy them over the phone or the internet and if they cant gaurantee they will be there by friday then you could just collect them at the stadium.

Best bet is to buy them over the phone or the internet and if they cant gaurantee they will be there by friday then you could just collect them at the stadium.

see here: http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...showtopic=12879 ... especially where it says "It is recommended that any (home) fan who knows they are coming to the game pre-purchase their ticket(s) either in person, over the phone, or online."

Its great to see all the "big game" fans making an appearence :031:

Least fans are coming and going to make an atmosphere i would rather have the 'big game' fans coming and it being basically a sell-out then only the die-hard fans and a half empty stadium

I love the comments like "big game fans" and all that pish.

For starters, not everyone has the luxury of not working a Saturday so getting to go to games is pretty hard when you have bills to pay.

From reading this forum over the last few days it appears the majority of fans are wanting a sell out crowd and for everyone to get behind the team and drive them on - but you always get the one numpty who thinks it's a bad thing when people want to support their local team.

This will be my first game since we were in the 2nd divison - I was a season ticket holder back then and I was in school so was lucky to get to every home game. I booked this saturday off as a holiday to get to the game and I'm really looking forward to it, not just because "it's a big game".

Well I'm actually off for the whole week not just saturday but my point being - in order for me get to games (that are played on a saturday) I need to book it as a holiday since I work every saturday.

Well I'm actually off for the whole week not just saturday but my point being - in order for me get to games (that are played on a saturday) I need to book it as a holiday since I work every saturday.

Fair play to you bud. The more home fans who turn out the better chance of us getting a possitive result. Who knows a lot of the so called big game supporters might enjoy and come on a regular basis.