Cheap Prices For Next Week

cairngorm

Any word on how many tickets have been sold? Is it likely to sell out before the sat?

Main and North stands looking like they will sell out. West Stand likely to be opened for the game.

The west stand will sell out quick with all 200 hundread seats :lol: How many does it hold???

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to say a big thank you to the ticket office staff for their quick service in getting my tickets to me in less than 12hrs !!!

since i live in LEEDS I just hope my trip back down the A9 is one filled with smiles all round :lol:

ICT for the SPL!!! 2009/10

I would like to say a big thank you to the ticket office staff for their quick service in getting my tickets to me in less than 12hrs !!!

since i live in LEEDS I just hope my trip back down the A9 is one filled with smiles all round :D

The central belt 1s are moaning over coming up the A9 and theres you coming up from Leeds well done :lol: :025: :025: :025: :clapping03:

So has anyone got an idea of how many tickets have been sold for the home end?? Are we going to actually sell out??

If not, all this baffle about it not making business sense to have cheaper tickets.. is baffle (anyone know if baffle is a word?)

So has anyone got an idea of how many tickets have been sold for the home end?? Are we going to actually sell out??

If not, all this baffle about it not making business sense to have cheaper tickets.. is baffle (anyone know if baffle is a word?)

baf?fle (bfl)

tr.v. baf?fled, baf?fling, baf?fles

1. To frustrate or check (a person) as by confusing or perplexing; stymie.

2. To impede the force or movement of.

n.

1. A usually static device that regulates the flow of a fluid or light.

2. A partition that prevents interference between sound waves in a loudspeaker.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

since i live in LEEDS I just hope my trip back down the A9 is one filled with smiles all round :lol:

Looks like we will have a convoy going from West Yorkshire :024:

ICT have said that Falkirk fans have bought over 800 online since Monday.

Id guess there will be around 1300-1500 at the game.

Have FFC not also got an allocation of tickets.

Bit of nosiness.......are you ceske because your in the Czech Republic, because your a Czech national supporting Falkirk or is it just because you like Czech beer?

ICT have said that Falkirk fans have bought over 800 online since Monday.

Id guess there will be around 1300-1500 at the game.

Have FFC not also got an allocation of tickets.

Bit of nosiness.......are you ceske because your in the Czech Republic, because your a Czech national supporting Falkirk or is it just because you like Czech beer?

Nah its PATG however ICT gave the option for FFC fans to pre-order tickets if they wished.

Re "Ceske", Falkirk toured the Czech Republic for a week in summer 2003, it was due to the link up we had with our then shirt sponsors Budweiser Budvar. I went over and enjoyed the trip so much I decided to name myself after the town where we were based, Ceske Budejovice, which is around 45mins outside Prague.