Falkirk Roll Call

12th Man

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be on that train as well, but joining at Elgin; since i'll crash at my folks on the friday night. My carry out will be carefully concealed within the holdall for our TA Flag i'm bringing; as i've seen ridiculous amounts of alcohol confiscated by the police on match days for ICT v. Dons, from people joining at Elgin

Me plus my Dons supporting dad.

I'll be the one with all the empty Sol bottles on the table! :)

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Meant to be workin til 3pm but f**k it, sickie has to be done.

Spoons at 10 anyone?

SeshArmy.

I think myself and Noddy might be up for that :lol:

Wouldn't miss it for the world. Meant to be workin til 3pm but f**k it, sickie has to be done.

Spoons at 10 anyone?

SeshArmy.

Yes Kev! I'll meet ya there with the lads.

Easy. Who else is goin?

Think there's any chance of some noise at this one? :)

I'll be on that train as well, but joining at Elgin; since i'll crash at my folks on the friday night. My carry out will be carefully concealed within the holdall for our TA Flag i'm bringing; as i've seen ridiculous amounts of alcohol confiscated by the police on match days for ICT v. Dons, from people joining at Elgin

Me plus my Dons supporting dad.

I'll be the one with all the empty Sol bottles on the table! :)

Spoons at 10 anyone?

SeshArmy.

I think myself and Noddy might be up for that :lol:

Yes, we just might ! B)

I'll be coming through from the Deen for it. Either a cracking drive home or a very long one - the latter doesn't bear thinking of! The last trip home from a Falkirk game was bad enough...

Enjoy the thread, but keep the personal abusive comments toned down a little please.

Abuse removed from a couple of posts.

and to keep it on topic, I will deffo be there.

F**k who's gonna be there.. Who's gonna join in with the singing if some drunk eejit at the back of Section G gets the songs started? :puke03:

I will be screaming throughout the game!! We need to get right behind the team so let's try and get the whole stadium singing!!!

Im staying sober before the game but hitting the Innes after.... regardless of scoreline...