another striker?

strathyjags

I think Rory can do a job for us this season but since Motherwell have picked up McCormick and the youth striker from Celtic I have a hunch Jim Hamilton could be on CC's list :004:
i was speaking to hammy on tuesday night and he didnt mention it :016:but yes i think he could do a job for us

Well I was going to keep this exclusive but, given the extent of yer concerns I will share it with ya now. GB/CC have been putting out feelers fer Don Cowie fer weeks. If we coin in some more transfer monies before the start of the season then expect another plunder off Tinkerville. If we do not come to up fronCowie will be the January Transfer priority. And before ya all scoff remember who prophecied Rankin six months ago.  :001: :001:

I can't think of a good exerienced striker who would be available and within our budget.

I agree, however, that we need someone to share the load with Dargo and Wyness.

i would say as has been said before hammy fits the bill,but whether he would ocme would be another matter,but he should be within our budget

Ah..but he is being groomed as a striker.

Think I believe the Richard Gough story more than this one !!! A division 1 midfielder doesnt miraculously turn into an SPL striker overnight .... must try harder IHE

who cares if he,s had 20 clubs in 20 years,as long as he scores or makes goals i couldnt care less,he cant be any worse than bayne,and probably tries for 90 mins unlike wyness :017:

Wyness certainly tries but it is clear that he is lacking in confidence.