If Ict Go Down (merged)

Renegade

IF ICT get relegated on Saturday, who do you think stay at ICT and who will go? For me -

Fraser - Away anyway

Tokely - Stay

Djebi-Zadi - Stay

Proctor - Stay

McGuire - Go (hopefully)

McBain - Stay (may go if ICT stay up)

Morais - Go

Black - Away anyway

Rooney - Go

Barrowman - Go

Imrie - Go

Duncan - Stay (but hopefully does)

Munro - Stay

Hastings - Stay

Zander - Go (to a smaller team)

Mihadjuks - Go

Gathuessi - Go (Though might be alright in the First Division)

Byrne - Go (Though like Gathuessi, might be alright in the First Division)

Gillespie - God knows

Wood - Stay

Esson - Go (Could be away anyway)

Duff - Stay

Foran - Go

Odhiambo - Go

Vigurs - Go

Kerr - Not sure

McNulty - God knows, who cares.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's your positivity Renegade??

UNLESS the worst comes to the worst we are an SPL team and this thread is just a lot of sh*te.

Let's cross these bridges when we come to them eh??

OK topic Renegade but very bad timing.

Am I fuelling interest in this by replying? as it would have been better to ignore and watch the post slowly disappear off the page.

Or you could do the honourable thing Renegade and edit your own post by deleting it.

IF ICT get relegated on Saturday, who do you think stay at ICT and who will go? For me -

Fraser - Away anyway

Tokely - Stay

Djebi-Zadi - Stay

Proctor - Stay

McGuire - Go (hopefully)

Morais - Go

Black - Away anyway

Rooney - Go

Barrowman - Go

Imrie - Go

Munro - Stay

Hastings - Stay

Mihadjuks - Go

Gillespie - God knows

Wood - Stay

Duff - Stay

Foran - Go

Odhiambo - Go

Vigurs - Go

Kerr - Not sure

Your posts are shocking pal. You a county fan or something?

Renegade is entitled to make posts as a member of the site. If you don't like the topic, don't post on it. If you have an issue with it, report it using the report button on the bottom of the post, and the subject will be discussed by the mods.

The person who started this thread did so in good faith and a desire to guage opinion on what may or may not happen after saturday. He has as much right as anyone else on here to post his thoughts and does not deserve to be ridiculed by others.

If such behaviour continues then those calling for a ban on Renegade will find themselves being banned.

I dont see the harm in this post. Its not that its bad timed, its just looking at what we are facing - we could be relegated on saturday (god forbid), so this sort of thing just needs to keep our feet on the ground!!

BUT LETS GO OUT AND PUMP THOSE FALKIRK CRETINS!!

Can the mods close this?

For real...

Chill out man, Renegade has a right to ask what people's thought's are on the unfortunate event if we do go down. You have the right to reply to it or not, what you don't have is the right to dictate what people put on this forum. That's what a forum is all about. Personally i think it's a topic that is relevant and a fair one to ask.

Djebi-Zadi - Stay

Proctor - Stay

McGuire - Go (hopefully)

Morais - Go

Rooney - Go

Barrowman - Go

Imrie - Go

Duncan - Stay

Munro - Stay

Hastings - Stay

Mihadjuks - Go

Foran - Go

Odhiambo - Go

Vigurs - Go

Disagree with this bunch reny :024:

Forgot to mention that Proctor will go because tranfer season and am sure Brewster will have a wee word with the County Manager

Edit button isnt working :024:

Renegade-please go

Hardly an appropriate time to discuss this Renegade.

Where's your positivity Renegade??

UNLESS the worst comes to the worst we are an SPL team and this thread is just a lot of sh*te.

Let's cross these bridges when we come to them eh??

OK topic Renegade but very bad timing.

Am I fuelling interest in this by replying? as it would have been better to ignore and watch the post slowly disappear off the page.

Or you could do the honourable thing Renegade and edit your own post by deleting it.

:024:

Fraser - Away anyway

Tokely - Stay

Djebi-Zadi - Stay

Proctor - Stay

McGuire - Go (hopefully)

Morais - Go

Black - Away anyway

Rooney - Go

Barrowman - Go

Imrie - Go

Munro - Stay

Hastings - Stay

Mihadjuks - Go

Gillespie - God knows

Wood - Stay

Duff - Stay

Foran - Go

Odhiambo - Go

Vigurs - Go

Kerr - Not sure

Your posts are shocking pal. You a county fan or something?

Can the mods close this?

For real...

:024:

Funnily enough, I was contemplating a prolonged posting hiatus to begin at the end of the season (mainly due to the fact that this once excellent forum seems to have been hijacked by marathon-posting, ultra-reactrionary, smiley loving, illitarate schoolchildren) but I don't think I will now.

Edited by Renegade

Renegade--I feel that you like controversy. Good on yer--you have every right to express your opinion, although to be fair it is more of a question than an opinion is it not?

But don't apply to the Diplomatic Service since I hear they are fresh out of Application Forms written in sulphuric acid which you have requested--Agent Orange accessed their data banks and filched this gem from the Employee files.

Oh by the way just to cheer you up, if ICT (oops "we") win on Saturday I will stop referring to ICT as ICT and will substitute the word "we" instead as you requested. However, this is conditional on the fact that prior to Saturday you will not post any more challenging, controversail nerve-jangling posts. Agreed?

Now I assume that you don't mind if I use an emoticom now to truly evince my invincible feelings ? :024:

The very fact that our manager discussed the situation re 'going down' (I find it difficult to see that expression as a negative) in the P & J on Monday or Tuesday and he therefore does not appear to see the subject matter as taboo.

Sometimes one has to accept the hard knocks in life and respond in a very positive way.

I do realise that this should not be on this forum but there is every likelihood that Mr Hughes, his team and the fans are reading this and I therefore felt it was only fair to offer them the above words of wisdom!

hijacked by marathon-posting, ultra-reactrionary, smiley loving, illitarate schoolchildren

B) :021: :021: :P :D :021: :021: :cute01: :) :021: :021: :lol:

i dont like marathons, and i go to college (well, i say go :021:)

yes i love my emotians :spam: