If Ict Go Down (merged)

Renegade

Funnily enough, I was contemplating a prolonged posting hiatus to begin at the end of the season (mainly due to the fact that this once excellent forum seems to have been hijacked by marathon-posting, ultra-reactrionary, smiley loving, illitarate schoolchildren) but I don't think I will now.

Oh the irony in your misspelling of illiterate.

I am posting lots largely due to anxiety about the weekend, and I feel this is a place where I can share that with other Caley fans; surely that is the forum's purpose?!

Also, I am at the end of my second last year of University.

Stop being a tw*t, we were ersing about and do not ACTUALLy want you banned...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Renegade,

what do you mean by people posting who are "ultra-reactrionary"?

If you can't read and you can't write....

Make your point caller and then hang up yes. Negativity is bad ergo you must stop.

hijacked by marathon-posting, ultra-reactrionary, smiley loving, illitarate schoolchildren

:( :huh: :ohmy: :P :D :lol: B) :lol: :) :angry: :( :lol:

i dont like marathons, and i go to college (well, i say go :huh: )

yes i love my emotians :spam:

Funnily enough, I was contemplating a prolonged posting hiatus to begin at the end of the season (mainly due to the fact that this once excellent forum seems to have been hijacked by marathon-posting, ultra-reactrionary, smiley loving, illitarate schoolchildren) but I don't think I will now.

Oh the irony in your misspelling of illiterate.

I am posting lots largely due to anxiety about the weekend, and I feel this is a place where I can share that with other Caley fans; surely that is the forum's purpose?!

Also, I am at the end of my second last year of University.

Stop being a tw*t, we were ersing about and do not ACTUALLy want you banned...

Renegade,

what do you mean by people posting who are "ultra-reactrionary"?

If you can't read and you can't write....

Make your point caller and then hang up yes. Negativity is bad ergo you must stop.

:lol:

Dear oh dear, when you thought it couldn't get any worse... it does, and some are taking my comments personally! But what I mean by ultra-reactionary, is that it seems that if one player has a bad game, some posters seem to go so nuts that they can only see one side and act almost like the aforementioned player should be shot.

By the way, what was the name of the topic that was closed? I'm dying to know.

Edited by Renegade

I'm not fully up to date with who is under contract and who is not for next season, how do people think things will pan out with our current squad? And how many senior players can we afford to have?

This appears to be our squad picture just now...

1. Fraser - definitely leaving for Motherwell.

2. Tokely - under contract; settled in the area, appears certain to stay

3. Djebi-Zadi - out of contract; appears to be first choice left back under TB - will this be enough to earn him a new deal?

4. Proctor - out of contract; TB may feel he can't afford to give Proc a deal unless he's likely to be first choice - can we afford him if he will be just a squad player? May depend on whether Rossco is kept in the centre.

5. McGuire - under contract, I think. As much as we'd love to chuck him, he is unlikely to get many offers.

6. McBain - out of contract; At 34, does he have the legs anymore? Might be overlooked in favour of youngsters.

7. Morais - out of contract; Will get some good offers from better teams, having shown plenty of ability with us. Unlikely to stay.

8. Black - definitely leaving for Hearts.

9. Rooney - under contract; might see next season as his big chance but might also be unkeen to drop down a level.

10. Barrowman - under contract; TB appears to have some faith in him, and unlikely to be wanted by other sides so will probably stay.

11. Imrie - under contract; is probably not going to get an SPL offer so appears likely to stay.

12. Duncan - under contract; settled in the area, appears certain to stay.

14. Munro - under contract; settled in the area, appears certain to stay.

16. Hastings - I'm not certain of his contract status; settled in the area, I think would be keen to stay but is out of favour at the moment.

17. Sutherland - out of contract; it doesn't appear likely that he'll be offered a new deal.

18. Mihadjuks - out of contract/end of loan; likely to get much better offers, will probably leave so he can stay in international picture.

19. Gatheussi - out of contract; likely to leave as has got nowhere near first team since return from injury

20. Byrne - out of contract; might be given his chance ahead of Lionel and Hastings if can prove his fitness?

22. Wood - out of contract; showed enough under Brew to suggest he could become a player, but new contract may depend on who else stays and goes.

23. Esson - under contract; may be on his way out if rumours of a fall out with TB are true.

24. Duff - out of contract; will fancy his chances of a new deal and becoming first choice next year.

25. Foran - out of contract; probably leaving as will surely have suitors in the SPL.

26. Odhiambo - out of contract; looks like TB wants to keep him and might be able to convince him to stay as first choice up front.

27. Vigurs - under contract; another one who will surely see next year as a chance to establish himself.

28. Kerr - out of contract; like Foran is likely to have suitors who will offer better cash and appears likely to leave.

In summary:

Under contract, will almost certainly stay: Tokely, Barrowman, Imrie, Duncan, Munro, Vigurs

Under contract, might yet end up leaving: McGuire, Rooney, Esson

Out of contract, uncertain future: Djebi-Zadi, Proctor, McBain, Hastings, Byrne, Wood, Duff, Odhiambo

Out of contract, probably leaving: Morais, Sutherland, Mihadjuks, Gatheussi, Foran, Kerr

Out of contract, definitely leaving: Fraser, Black

Is this a reasonable assessment of the state of things?

Please feel free to update and correct this to your heart's content!

am confident Zadi will stay as I have heard Butcher is extremely keen on keeping him. Kerr might not have that many offers ashe has only played a handful of games all year so hat might put people off but i would expect him to leave.

Next year will see the start of a rebuild process and the youngsters should have the chance to to prove their worth.

Duff- has another year on his contract.

Gillespie- (who you missed altogether) also has another year and this guy needs to be given a chance.

Vigurs - pretty sure he is out of contract and the end but one I would like see stay.

Also, we need a fitness coach, to many of the Christmas signings still not fit enough.

Guest DavyTheBairn

I'm a Falkirk fan and obviously I'm pleased at today's result but I would like to wish you the best of luck next season. I hope you can come straight back up. I never rated Butcher but I've been proven wrong and I'm just glad you didn't get him a few weeks earlier. Look forward to seeing you the season after next.