Good luck messages

youngy

Hi folks

I just wanted to GENUINELY wish you all the best for Saturday against Falkirk. I really believ that the Highlands not only desrves but NEEDS an SPL side.

It's bad enough, having been born and raised in Edinburgh, to see so many Celtic and Rangers tops on kids. Now that I have moved up here it really sticks in my craw to see those tops floating about. Only a long, long spell in the SPL will see Caley be able to bring a new generation of fans through that have no wish to travel to Glagow to see the ugly sisters.

Anyway, enough ranting and, again, GOOD LUCK guys and girls and I hope to see you still in the SPL come Saturday evening!!!

Cheers

youngy :024:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Caleylass

Hi folks

I just wanted to GENUINELY wish you all the best for Saturday against Falkirk. I really believ that the Highlands not only desrves but NEEDS an SPL side.

It's bad enough, having been born and raised in Edinburgh, to see so many Celtic and Rangers tops on kids. Now that I have moved up here it really sticks in my craw to see those tops floating about. Only a long, long spell in the SPL will see Caley be able to bring a new generation of fans through that have no wish to travel to Glagow to see the ugly sisters.

Anyway, enough ranting and, again, GOOD LUCK guys and girls and I hope to see you still in the SPL come Saturday evening!!!

Cheers

youngy :lol:

Hi youngy

Thanks mate....... my sentiments axactly re the tops being worn and yes the highlands needs a team in the SPL.... I just want to be celebrating on Saturday night, Im in Glasgow that day and not getting to the match but I will find a pub thats got it on.

ICT has been a success story and doesnt get the recognition it deserves

Thanks again and fingers crossed x :024:

Guest 18HMFC74

I just wanted to add my good luck as well. (I'm the other half of youngy). I agree wholeheartedly that the Highlands NEEDS ICT to stay up. I have a great deal of respect for ICT fans that I meet as they have taken an option that is not as easy as just following one side of the OF/glory hunting.

I would like to see ICT go from strength to strength and for future generations of Highland children to have the opportunity to choose a local team and be able to see them play on a regular basis. That is how football is SUPPOSED to be!

All the best for the weekend, I hope you tear Falkirk apart!

Nae worries.. Lionel's gonna tear their defence a new ersehole :cute01:

Seriously though, cheers for the comments, tis appreciated, especially with all this drivel from Central Belt Press, how the A9 is like the road to Hell, and the Highlands are more isolated than the North Pole etc. Absolute bulls**t.

Just hope we can get it right up them once again come 2.15 on Saturday.

Carefree.

Guest 18HMFC74

Nae worries.. Lionel's gonna tear their defence a new ersehole :cute01:

Seriously though, cheers for the comments, tis appreciated, especially with all this drivel from Central Belt Press, how the A9 is like the road to Hell, and the Highlands are more isolated than the North Pole etc. Absolute bulls**t.

Just hope we can get it right up them once again come 2.15 on Saturday.

Carefree.

The strange thing is that the majority of Hearts fans that we have heard discussing away fixtures on a variety of forums and in person actually say that ICT away are the best away fixtures of the season! The train ride is gorgeous, it's no where near the nightmare that is usually west coast policing and they really enjoy the city. So not only would it be a nightmare for the Highlands as a whole but it would be a blow for away fans as well who really like the fixture!

Get stuck in lads and we'll be keeping our fingers crossed for you! B)

Most hardcore fans of other teams love coming to Inverness. It's only the press that hate it because they just view it as a job. When we were in the first division, Clyde and Partick supporters I know really enjoyed the trip up. Aberdeen fans like it too.

I meet up with fans from all the teams, apart from OF (I dont travel on the train with them), and none have ever complained about the journey. Carry out on train up, bit of banter, few beers in Sneck, see the game, carry out on train back down. A great day out with beautiful scenery thrown in and the chance to see, if lucky, some of our native animals and birds.

Guest Caleylass

I meet up with fans from all the teams, apart from OF (I dont travel on the train with them), and none have ever complained about the journey. Carry out on train up, bit of banter, few beers in Sneck, see the game, carry out on train back down. A great day out with beautiful scenery thrown in and the chance to see, if lucky, some of our native animals and birds.

Thats exactly what I have discovered with the rest of the fans from other teams, its not the fans (its the media that moan and give us bad press) they have always have had a good word for us espec jambo fans. I am going to be going up next sesaon on the train from Stirling for the matches what ever happens so Il meet you on the train :rolleyes:

Thats exactly what I have discovered with the rest of the fans from other teams, its not the fans (its the media that moan and give us bad press) they have always have had a good word for us espec jambo fans. I am going to be going up next sesaon on the train from Stirling for the matches what ever happens so Il meet you on the train :rolleyes:

Dinnae forget the kerri-oot then hen :D

Guest Caleylass

Guest Caleylass

I wont Il maybe share it with you :clapping03:

Did they know ban football fans from drinking on trains :D ???

I'm gonna be chummy chummy chummy and suggest a lot of CB based football fans want you folks to retain your SPL status. There are far too many clubs in the CB as it is, and I know a lot of my fellow 'Well fans enjoy the journey north, (until OB banned drink on the train that is).

I like Terry Butcher, (never used to right enough), and a visit to the Longman is a home game for me, albeit a expensive one.

So, all the very best on Saturday. I sincerely hope ICTFC achieve a result which will secure their SPL status for a further season at least.

Cheers,

MFC Rool :)

Guest 18HMFC74

I'm gonna be chummy chummy chummy and suggest a lot of CB based football fans want you folks to retain your SPL status. There are far too many clubs in the CB as it is, and I know a lot of my fellow 'Well fans enjoy the journey north, (until OB banned drink on the train that is).

I like Terry Butcher, (never used to right enough), and a visit to the Longman is a home game for me, albeit a expensive one.

So, all the very best on Saturday. I sincerely hope ICTFC achieve a result which will secure their SPL status for a further season at least.

Cheers,

Looks like ICT have more friends than they ever thought! With this kind of support you should do very well indeed this weekend! :021:

Cheers,

yup a great excuse to get away from the Mrs for the weekend, making the trip up north