Fao Mr Brewster

mikeyrob73

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone's more to blame than Brewster (you'll all be surprised to hear)

The board are also at fault for reappointing him in the first place but it's happened and we'll just have to live with it...

Happy now are you? take a long look at yourself in the mirror Mr Brewster because as far as i am concerned YOU put is where we are now

Bitter and twisted eh?

Love all the grown up posts that appear at times of crisis almost always aimed at Brew, DOF, Board, MS or any other target that's fashionable at the time. Any success that the club ever achieved is never down to any contribution any of theses guy's ever made. Even though many of them have been there for a big part of the most successful period in the club's history. If you happened to be one of the "in crowd's" favourites like SP or JR, one of the player's who have achieved little since been let go but those who let go of them continually castigated, then u can do know wrong. Life is black and white.

At the point of boredom with vitriholic (sp) dirge continuing to be targeted at people who do what they think is best and sometimes get it wrong. The way we live nowadays.

I've enjoyed the past 5 years of top flight football and wouldn't have missed it for the world. Thanks to all who helped us get there and worked hard to try to keep us there. All of your efforts are appreciated. To the "divine right" brigade get back to the OF where you belong!

Just one last point. It's not that long ago we were ninth in the league looking good thanks to the good work of TB, MM and the players. They got, from me included, all the credit they deserved. How does it then follow that the blame for the fall from there lies with a guy who didn't get the credit for the improvement since he left?

Edited by Sorted

Brewster was a poor manager, but the board are to the blame for bringing him in in the first place. That and the fact the there is no goalscorer, and there hasn't been a goalscorer since Dargo went to St. Mirren and the players were poor today, very poor.

I hope he burns in hell. I hope the board too, realise that they are partly to blame - shame they were spineless.

"Burns in hell"

Incredible, just incredible. Get a life, a PS3, a new scooter, an Etch A Sketch or lock yourself in a dark room before someone else does.

There is more than enough blame to go round.

It's not all Brewsters fault but a large portion of it has to be attributed to him. The board, the players and even the new management team all played there part in our downfall.

Thought the crowd was fantastic today (including the Falkirk fans) and it just shows you that a vocal and passionate support makes feck all difference if the team aren't good enough

I have a life but thanks for the tips. Just raw emotion Sorted. I know it's not all CB's fault... just a scapegoat for my distress.

I suppose it'll all look better in the morning. Terribly disappointed.

Cheers LM. Get a wee bit tired of the destroy CB brigade.

To SMEE and co, to the best of my knowledge CTO is here for folk to express their opinion. You have a way with words your teachers' would be proud of and use the forum to display. I do likewise just not with the same expertise and knowledge. I will continue to do so.

Brewster hates caley more than us. Brewwwwwster hates caleeeeeey more than us. :D

P.S GIRUY :014: :lol::lol:

You should be more worried that your team are trying to hire Brewster as your assistant manager Never let the fact that he is a wonderful player cloud the fact he is a p**h manager