Blackie

ICTodd

Just been informed that Black is very emotional right now, leaving the club that has just been relegated... and was voted the players player of the year. Good on him! He did all he could while he was he and I for one wish him the best of luck with Hearts

It just a shame he played so pathetic in his final game.

I was at the game and once again i CONTRADICT YOUR FINDINGS, HOWEVER we are all entitled to our own opinions, stv text gave him an 8 players fell the same, anyway what does it matter, he has played his last game for us so we wont disagree about much next season. Blackie if you are reading this I wish you all the best in your future and hope one day you may return to Inverness Caledonian Football Club, and thank you for all your work and commitment right to the end.

Blackie showed exactly the same desire and fight today as he ever did in a Caley shirt. It's just a shame a few more of our lot didn't show that passion. He has been brilliant from start to finish, and you could see precisely what it meant to him at the end.

All the best Ian.

Fine i accept that you think he played well. But i just wasn't impressed but good luck to you considering you have been such a great servant to the club and a worthy winner of players POTY.

He looked emotional when subbed. Thanks for all your effort Ian hope you do well with the jambo's.

You would have looked emotional too, if somebody had replaced you with Barrowman...

That was probably Butcher's last mistake.

Thanks Blackie for some fantastic memories. You've given your all to ICT over the years. We'll certainly miss your passion. No one can have doubted your commitment over the past few years. Just don't know how we are going to replace you? All the best with the Jambos and maybe a Scotland cap?

It just a shame he played so pathetic in his final game.

I was at the game and once again i CONTRADICT YOUR FINDINGS, HOWEVER we are all entitled to our own opinions, stv text gave him an 8 players fell the same, anyway what does it matter, he has played his last game for us so we wont disagree about much next season. Blackie if you are reading this I wish you all the best in your future and hope one day you may return to Inverness Caledonian Football Club, and thank you for all your work and commitment right to the end.

Who ?

i wish ian all the best at hearts shame we won't be playing against him next season. will miss him loads at caley it won't be the same without him.

he is one of the best players ever and one kind player. il miss him. :D . this is what i ma needing at the news of him now gone and us being bck in division 1

Have to say Barrowman and Foran didnt they just f*cked off up the tunnel and as far as i am concerned both can f*ck right off.

Bit harsh, how do you know they were not in bits, perhaps they wanted the privacy of the dressing room to cry... lot's of guys don't like to be seen crying in public!!

Edited by kiltarlity

Admire Ian even more for the effort he put in after signing pre contract , good luck but time to move on

When a player signs a pre-contract i wonder what is going through his mind? Does he look at the results that his furture team is playing or does he play 110% at the team he's with no matter what

Managed to get my away top signed by him before he went....will never forget that night at Ibrox!!

Legend that you are Ian, ill be one to watch how you do in furthering your career - and i also think he didnt have a bad game today, what game were some of you watching? if you get the ball and two opposition players come at you like f all else, what you expecting? at least he tried to play football with it!