Imrie

cal234ey

Have to say it wsa another woeful performance for Imrie and can only hope someone buys him. But you never know the 1st Division may be his level and he might excel next year but somehow i doubt it. I was not impressed with him from start to finsih and think there are many better players in our squad.

Guest WynessLegend

So, in the first two posts I've looked at since getting home that's Blackie and Imrie you're slagged off.

I think the solution here is for you just to f&ck off?

He was rank rotten today, but the lad definetely has something I would try and keep hold of him. McBain can walk though......

McBain should have been at LB - Tokely at RB, with Mihadjuks and Munro as CB's...

He was rank rotten today, but the lad definetely has something I would try and keep hold of him. McBain can walk though......

McBain should have been at LB - Tokely at RB, with Mihadjuks and Munro as CB's...

That would have worked :024:

Nah thought Zadi was solid at LB and apparently Butcher is extremely keen to keep him here we shall see what happens and i certainly would not be disappointed if he was also would have put Tokely to RB and Mihadjuks at CB.

Nah thought Zadi was solid at LB and apparently Butcher is extremely keen to keep him here we shall see what happens and i certainly would not be disappointed if he was also would have put Tokely to RB and Mihadjuks at CB.

Zadi was nowhere to be seen when the cross came over from the LB area....

Having said that I like the guy - just think he would be less of a liability playing left-midfield....

meanwhile back on topic...

Didn't you just know the one chance (late on) Imrie had was going to be blazed over the bar - he's being doing that all season... frustrating when there were others like Foran he could have layed the ball off to...

Edited by Johnboy

I must admit i do rate Imrie, I think he's got a lot of passion for the club, his shooting was woeful today, but honestly I like him as a player.

I think we should keep on to him, his attitude is good, and i think he's got a fair bit of potential.

I think we should keep on to him, his attitude is good, and i think he's got a fair bit of potential.

Strange how we all see it differently. I think he shows no potential at all, and is just plain *****.

And this talk of him going to a bigger club :huh: :D :D ......the sooner the better IMO.

If a half decent offer comes in for him the club should jump at the chance give Vigurs his shot in Midfield next season. Look at Hamilton as much as I hate i have to say well done they have mixed youth with experience in order to get to the SPL we need to allow vigurs, Duff, Rooney & Eric a chance to prove themselves and mix that with players such as Tokely and Munro we could have a very good team.

Imrie was shocking today and confirmed he is a decent 1st division player at best.

His decision making and end product is very poor and he lives off a reputation because of

some of the good goals hes scored.

On saying all this if he stays he could be a big player next season as i think he would be more

in his comfort zone.

That would have worked :blink:

Johnboy, my thoughts exactly.

No, not one of Imrie's better days, but no-one had a particularly good day today.

And I would still like to see him in an ICT shirt next season.

Edited by alimci

To be fair Imries does try and try and try - thats one positive. He had a glorious chacne to shine today and blew it.

You dont get alot of players like that always trying and trying and at the end of each game doesnt get want he deserves