ironworks

strathyjags

By positive contributions you really mean opinions that don't conflict with yours Mee. Am I not allowed to have an opinion in the world of Mee? It might be better if you just leave this be...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect everyone to agree with me, and where opinions differ I see that as an opportunity for discussion rather than a chance to belittle, which seems to be your style. No, by positive contribution I mean either something constructive, funny, original or at the very least not negative. Still waiting....

I have repeatedly expressed OPINIONS (I guess they're only 'constructive' if you agree with them) that provide an opening for DISCUSSION or REASONED ARGUMENT and all you've done is come back with aggressive responses reading some paranoid nonsense into what I've written! And I'm not the first person to get on the wrong end of your temper, am I? As soon as I SUGGEST something you instantly return (apparently without properly reading or, at least, understanding what I've written) with some aggressive vitriol or down-right insults! I think an objective reader of these posts would see who is being the more forceful here.

It is a characteristic of deluded people that they often accuse others of behaviour which they are guilty of themselves. You should take that as a lesson, and reread the Rockness thread. Its you who started the argument there "with some aggressive vitriol or down-right insults!"

I suppose you'll accuse Alex of not being abjective enough next  :017:

Well, if Alex looked at the last few posts he'd realise that after I'd written 'My last word on the matter' it was you who made the effort to keep it going with more childish insults. Is Alex OBJECTIVE (I think that's the right word)? I'm not sure. Maybe you know each other, I don't know... And explain to me how I started the argument aggressively? I made some off the cuff remark about live music in the Highlands which you got your knickers in a twist about! I was not the one who resorted to insults. I fail to see how you can argue against that but I know you will  :001:

After you said the music at Rockness was cr@p, and I said I would rather lick p1ss off nettles than listen to yours, you said

"Mee, you're obviously too old to appreciate good music"

So starting the round of personal insults, which was something you accused me of doing (more delusions).

Just about every post since has included some sort of arrogant reference to the fact you think you're better than everyone else, and a refernece to your last such remark saying it was tongue in cheek or meant to be funny. Hamish, if you have to tell people you're being funny, then you're not being funny.

I do have better things to do today than dwell on what other mental weaknesses you might have, I look forward to reading the same old boring cr@p from you when I get home.

Guest Lauraness

can no one else see that wee IGNORE button............bit to the left there, no bit more to the left, down a bit............yup there.....looks interesting....... :015:

think i'll just ignore it though...

"Mee, you're obviously too old to appreciate good music"

You're clutching at straws now! That's hardly in the same league as calling someone an 'ersehole', 'tw@t' or '****'! Everything I said was in good nature (and that statement was especially tongue in cheek, given I've no idea how old you are!), you just come back with down right insults! Next...

oh my!!!

now sweeti...  does your cream have youth restoring products in it that will give my complexion a healthy glow???

as long as it doesnt have any fart~i~facial stuff in it... preservatives.... colouring and certainly not too much SALT?!?!?  too much of that is NOT good for a girl!

:001: :015: :005:

Sorry ITN Jnr, didn't think you'd need an invite! Do you want me to email you next time?  :015:

Hamish, there appears to be no end to your $hite. IHE is probably the only person who can help you now. As I've said before, if you have to constantly tell people you're being funny then you're not being funny.

Lauraness, you make several good points, and the ignore function is becoming more and more appealling. As another poster said to me yesterday, "There's no point in arguing with an idiot, just ignore him". So thats what Im going to do. Hamish, your posts have no merit at all, you never post about football, you slag folk off for not being so absolutely wonderful as you, and when jarred about it you retreat with a lame "it was meant to be tongue in cheek".  Any response you make to this post will vanish into the forum dustbin without being read, so save your wit (!) and maybe in a few years time you'll have enough to make a cr@p joke or two.

And JB and FW, as you were...  :001:

Is it any wonder Mee lives in the hills on her own like a hermit?  :001: And, I didn't actually read her last post since the 'ignore' function has been activated but I'm quite sure it is 99.9999% balls!  :015:

That would be nice Mee :003:.

OK petal. Or you could just look out for someone talking p1sh and no doubt I'll be along shortly after  :001:

Rosco17 - Thanks mate! I'm sure Hamish has replied with an original and witty insult for you, but we both know, folk who dance have more fun!  :003: :003: :003: