ironworks

strathyjags

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact: There is a very wide and varied collection of music out there.

Fact: You will always find people who think their musical taste is the best.

Fact: People will always argue about what is or isnt good.

Truth is there shouldnt be arguement because no two people have the same tastes. Even within their own preffered genre there will be likes and dislikes.

And, as for musical training, whats that got to do with anything? It certainly doesnt give anyone the right to criticise anothers taste in music.

Personally, I can listen to almost anything though my preference is for celtic and South American traditional folk music. Others may not like it but that does not make it sh!te.

And I can still put my hand on a 12 incher when the urge takes me.

I didn't send spies especially for you FW but you do seem to have made quite an impression on some of my boys! Maybe its your lack of a good 12"er or the fact you represent virgins, not too sure  :015:

Heilandee, wondered why you walked a bit funny, another mystery cleared up  :015:

Hamish, no need to apologise, I get the feeling you're just an apology for a human being anyway  :015:

Mee, I don't want to imply your 'jokes' are predictable but there are as yet undiscovered tribes in the Amazon that knew you were going to reply with that! You're just pissed off that you don't have the cerebral capacity to come back with a witty retort!  :001:

And I'm pretty sure if you played SOAD to undiscovered tribes anywhere they'd be appalled at how cr@p they are. Did you say you liked Tool or that you were one?

And I'm pretty sure if you played SOAD to undiscovered tribes anywhere they'd be appalled at how cr@p they are. Did you say you liked Tool or that you were one?

Ha-ha! That was the other 'joke' that I was ABSOLUTELY sure you would come up with at some point! Mee, you're nothing if not predictable!  :015:

P.S. You don't need to reply with "you're/ you're taste in music/ SOAD (delete as appropriate) are the only joke here" as I'm sure that's what you would have written!  :001:

Change the record Hamish, its boring as well as cr@p.

Why don't you try to contribute something positive to the site, maybe even venture onto the football threads once in a while, instead of taking out your pent up frustration on folk who like dance music. I realise it must be difficult for you to make friends in the states due to your overwhelming arrogance issues but if you made a wee effort you might realise that you're not better than everyone else, you're just the same.

Change the record Hamish, its boring as well as cr@p.

Why don't you try to contribute something positive to the site, maybe even venture onto the football threads once in a while, instead of taking out your pent up frustration on folk who like dance music. I realise it must be difficult for you to make friends in the states due to your overwhelming arrogance issues but if you made a wee effort you might realise that you're not better than everyone else, you're just the same.

Au contraire! I would propose that you are showing all the signs of pent-up frustration! My posts have either been tongue-in-cheek or well-reasoned and level-headed responses to your aggressive and highly subjective vitriol! As I KEEP having to repeat, I do not think or have intended for it to appear that I'm 'better than everyone else'. If you think that I am, either you're very paranoid or not getting the sarcasm in a lot of my posts. But when you started making personal comments about me then this whole argument became sport for me. I just liked winding you up but now that I realise that it's like shooting fish in a barrel it's getting boring. My last word on the matter.

Guest Lauraness

I DONT KNOW IF YOU CAN SEE,

CHANGES THAT HAVE COME OVER MEE,

IN THESE LAST FEW DAYS IVE BEEN AFRAID THAT I MIGHT DRIFT AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,

SO IVE BEEN TELLING OLD STORIES SINGING SONGS ARGUING WITH FOREIGNERS SO FAR AWAY TODAYYYYYYYYYY,

LET MEE TELL YOU THAT SHE LOVES YOU AND SHE THINKS ABOUT YOU ALL THE TIME.....

ooooo i have a good voice for karaoke!!!

Guest Lauraness

Hamish nah, i dont listen to a word he says.  he listens to crap music, never trust a american who listens to crap music i say.

Hamish nah, i dont listen to a word he says.  he listens to crap music, never trust a american who listens to crap music i say.

Or never trust someone whos is, by nature, untrustworthy  :001:

:012: :012: :012:

Never trust someone who lurks on football sites with nothing to say about football.

Still looking forward to your first positive contribution Hamish, guess I'll be waiting a bit longer...

:012: :012: :012:

Never trust someone who lurks on football sites with nothing to say about football.

Still looking forward to your first positive contribution Hamish, guess I'll be waiting a bit longer...

It's good to know that you're hanging on my every word!  :001: I'll post about football when the season starts and not before. It's interesting to know that you've gone to the trouble to check that I've not posted on the other forums though. Some folk have too much spare time on their hands! Idle hands make light work for the Devil!

You didnt post about the football before the season ended either.Or on the old site.  Its funny you think Ive been counting your posts when there's a stats feature available, heres yours

Anything Goes  51

ICT - On the Park 1

NON - ICT     1

Almost as impressive as your music collection  :017:

You didnt post about the football before the season ended either.Or on the old site.  Its funny you think Ive been counting your posts when there's a stats geature avaukable, heres yours

Anything Goes  51

ICT - On the Park 1

NON - ICT     1

Almost as impressive as you music collection  :017:

I think you'll find I did post quite a lot in the football section of the old site. Admittedly, not as much as some but posting on this site is not the most important thing in my life right now...