Today

Jinkystan

I might still be a bit drunk ... but I don'f think we deserved anything today ... were we any better than when Brew as in the dug out ??

No. We were honking today. If the team had put in a preformance like that under Brewster, 10 men or no 10 men, they would have been jeered off the park.

We really should have been in the lead before Tokely was sent off so I say YES.

Even if we didn't today we were certainly due some luck against Falkirk, I make it 3 important and undeserved victories for them this season - each one getting successively soul crushing.

If Dani Mallo hadn't made that INCREDIBLE save and the referee didn't have his head up his a*se you'd be f*cking praising the team Jinky.

We were far better than any of the dreadful performances under Brewster as we didn't roll over and we kept playing and fighting until the final whistle.

While we had 11 men on the pitch we outplayed Falkirk.

are we finished over-reacting yet

How can anyone possibly complain about the team having no passion when we played with 10 men for the majority of the game. Munro, for me, was one of our best players, challenged for everything and won the majority of them.... he even used the ball quite well from the back :ohmy:

F*cking horrible day, one of the worst but we can't always be looking for someone to blame... it just wasn't our day.

best thing that could have happened to us was that goal when it did.......it was destined to happen, the ball was in our half the whole first half an hour if the second.......they scored, then we played footy again. Before that we were dire.

We had clear cut chances, but didnt take them. Down.