Barry Wilson

I think it is a viable option as we need to rebuild our midfield as I am sure Morais, Kerr and probably Imrie are off and the wages would not be an issue as he would just come to play for the club.

I think any manager would be happy with Bazza. He gives it everything hes got in every game, Hes very fit for his age, hes very good from dead ball situtations. Even if he doesnt start every game, hes a good player to have in the squad.

He is getting on pretty old. If its not this season (09/10) that he is retiring, it will probalbly be next season.

He is a good player, also good at striking aswell. Shame about his pace. He seems to get tired out much quicker and you can see the difference inhis running compared to other players on the pitch.

Am sorry....Barry is a true ICT legend, and played a mASSIVE part in the ICT rise throught the leagues,but i think it is a step in the wrong direction. We need fresh new talent at TCS....and need to get out of this whole old boys network approach. He has gone...lets move on and draw a line under it!

Never go back. Look what happend when we took brewster back. Am not saying barry would do bad i just dont think theres a point in taking him back maybe as a youth coach. We always should look for up coming players

What was Barry wearing, think i saw him?

Id love to see him back, true ICTFC LEGEND! But as said, probably not the right direction....will be bad to see him play against us though.

Barry would be great as a player/coach and would be more than happy to return in that role if there was a vacancy. I suppose it depends on how we restructure over the next few days.

Barry would be great as a player/coach and would be more than happy to return in that role if there was a vacancy. I suppose it depends on how we restructure over the next few days.

Are we going to re-structure over the next few days?

Tell us more!!

Don't know how the funding and staffing is gonna pan out.

One thing that kept us in front of those tinkies all those years was that we always had the right people in place at our club while they went for jokes like Smith, Adams etc and threw money at the problem with Hateley and so on....

Baz is one of those people we should have at the club.

There is no doubt Barrys heart is with ICT. No one could question that. But....we need to be shedding positions now, to slim operations down, not looking at creating jobs for old boys. theres no room for sentiment. Should a suitable position become available for barry, through a.n. others departure, then ad love to see him come back home

I think he might not get into the team even in the SFL because McBain is staying, Imrie is not out of contract and who wants him? Vigurs can play wide and Zander Sutherland might get his chance in the SFL. Im afraid Barry Wilson is past it

I don't agree with that 'never go back' attitude. Often does work out. If we lose as many players as I suspect, then they need replacing. Someone that can fit in straight away and allow others to settle would be ideal. Wilson would be such a player. If Morais, Foran, Imrie, McBain are all staying, then no need. Otherwise, a good move.

I don't agree with that 'never go back' attitude. Often does work out. If we lose as many players as I suspect, then they need replacing. Someone that can fit in straight away and allow others to settle would be ideal. Wilson would be such a player. If Morais, Foran, Imrie, McBain are all staying, then no need. Otherwise, a good move.

I dont see wilson coming back cause i know TB wont even look at him. Barry should do his coaching badges and maybe look about becoming a manager

I dont see wilson coming back cause i know TB wont even look at him. Barry should do his coaching badges and maybe look about becoming a manager

Barry already has his coaching badges.

We need players with a desire to get this club back up at the first time of asking, and at a price we can afford, and Barry Wilson could easily be one of those players. He loves this club, still has a season or two in him, and would have the desire to do the job for us. I have no doubt of that.

Barry already has his coaching badges.

So why doesnt he get into coaching for a club???

Never go back. Look what happend when we took brewster back. Am not saying barry would do bad i just dont think theres a point in taking him back maybe as a youth coach. We always should look for up coming players

Worked ok for Walter Smith and Rankers .