Ross Tokely

thejailender

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never a red card, he should have stayed on the pitch. he'll be back to his usual self in the 1st division, and ripping the gy pos to shreds.

:024:

Wow!!

Looked like a clear red card to me

So then, was today's defeat caused by Ross Tokely's red card ?

Had he managed to stay on the park for the full game I am sure that Caley would have managed to record the 0-0 draw they needed...

Don't blame Brewster, lets blame Tokely...

His red card definitely cost us the match and our place in the SPL....

Personally I'd blame Butcher for playing him and Mihadjuks in the wrong positions.

Edited by Johnboy

Don't be so stupid Tokely was IMO harshly sent off - this coming from a caley fan referee - my original reaction was it was a dive by Lovell and i stick by that also if the ref feels it is a foul then i would have to say Mihadjuks was there just inside him so it wasn't a clear goalscoring opprotunity.

Yes if he hadn't been sent off we probably would not have lost but it was not his fault at all.

Had he managed to stay on the park for the full game I am sure that Caley would have managed to record the 0-0 draw they needed...

Wasn't even a Red, theres no way we were absolutely out of it because of the sending off. It was a lack of effort from players like Black that caused it.

Yep this ref says no red card argue with me and you are getting booked for dissent. :024: :025: :lol:

Also i am reffing a game tomorrow so to release my anger i think i am going to have a card fest. :)

Ten tons of Tokely on top of the player, doing his utmost to drag the guy back, and you think he dived?

Face facts.....

It was a clear red card--unfortunate that it had to happen to a great servant of the club who must now be feeling like a lost sheep ,but it was foul --he had both hands on the guy's shoulders for heaven's sake. Someone elsewhere o her e said .."a rush of blood" . Unfortunately, exactly.

It's in the past now though so get over it and move on.

Exciting end to the season ; Better luck next time I say.

Only just home, but mate watched game on telly and was convinced it was a sending off but still to see it myself

Failing at Caley is lack of conviction in front of goals that has caused it

Also the lack of ambition of the Board.

Temporary stands, only giving 6 month contracts to players, lack of ambition to me!!!

His red card definitely cost us the match and our place in the SPL....

Personally I'd blame Butcher for playing him and Mihadjuks in the wrong positions.

stop smoking your pipe , so todays game caused Caley to go down? what about the rest of the season?

Guest neksor

Tokely was definately at fault and deserved to be sent off.

This was the probable reason we lost this game.

The league was lost by Craig Brewster!

neksor

All al say on the matter is.......it was typical Tokely behaviour, and while he may not have lost us the match...he certainly didnt help our chances. He has always had...and always will have these schoolboy errors.

In saying that...av seen similar scenarios going unpunished!

how can any ict fan blame tokely he has been 1 of if not our best defender this season and always plays 110% for the club unlike many this season!! the blame for our relegation has to lie with CB and the board for ruining our club! lookong forward to big rossco breaking brewster next season!!!

Wasnt a red, wasnt a booking in my eyes. Ian Blacks tackle was more of a tackle that tokelys.

I think Tokely's tackle on Lovell was deemed to be preventing a goal-scoring opportunity - but that's debateable.

Edited by Johnboy

in the cup game we gave away a penalty and lost a goal but in the second half we were all over them and the better team

Today the red card didn't result in a goal so why weren't we on top in the second half

Players, like Foran in particular, didn't seem to want it enough.