Good Luck

Guest eckthebairn

Guest eckthebairn

Guys/Girls,

Much as I loved our victory yesterday, I would like to take this opportunity to say I am sorry to see you guys go down. The trips we have had to Inverness have been excellent and the welcome has always been friendly.

All the very best for next season I hope you'se bounce back up first time of asking!!!!!!!

P.S. If anyone in a black and white top from Slumfermline approaches you please feel free to launch it straight into the North Sea. :angry:

You guys take care of that manager of yours, Yogi is a top bloke. I have the utmost respect for him especially the way he handled himself after the game on Saturday. Will miss his banter with the ICT fans next season.

Good luck to you guys in the final and next season!

Yogi is a great guy. He hated coming up with Ayr but has found his niche with Falkirk. We really do want you to hump Rangers.

This has definitely been an historic year for you and against ICT you must have set a record - beating us so regularly by reducing us to 10 men.

If only you had not underestimated St Mirren!

Good luck next season.

All the Falkirk fans I saw were very gracious in victory; hope you sent St. Midden down next season so we don't have to play them again in SPL 2010/11!

hope you sent St. Midden down next season so we don't have to play them again in SPL 2010/11!

Just as I was going to add my best wishes for next year. I'm going to miss my trips up to Inverness next season. Anyway all the best, hope your stay in the SFL is a short one :blink: