Another Brewster Masterstroke

Saw him at my work yesterday, thought he might've been at the game personally. I said to him 'We need you back Donald, asap!', he just laughed it off and said he was devastated for us.

Would be nice to see him back though.

Saw him at my work yesterday, thought he might've been at the game personally. I said to him 'We need you back Donald, asap!', he just laughed it off and said he was devastated for us.

Would be nice to see him back though.

Where you work???

Maybe hes wanting to do some youth coaching

Donald Park has resigned as Hibernian assistant to become deputy director of football development with the Scottish FA.

and yet deemed not good enough by brewster ?

He never said he wasn't good enough, thats not the reason for his departure. Reason is they simply did not get on, other factors too but that is the main reason.

Donald Park has resigned as Hibernian assistant to become deputy director of football development with the Scottish FA.

He never said he wasn't good enough, thats not the reason for his departure. Reason is they simply did not get on, other factors too but that is the main reason.

Brewster came out and said that Donald Park simply wasn't good looking enough and had to go. I agree as well.

Brewster came out and said that Donald Park simply wasn't good looking enough and had to go. I agree as well.

:lol: