Contracts (merged)

CaleyP

Was it not the case that contract talks were started with Vigurs 6-9 months ago, but the parties were miles apart on salary expectations? I'm sure I remember something along those lines, but maybe I'm confusing him with someone else.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this deserved a thread in its own right to clarify confusion and discussion on numerous other topics.

From the official club website.

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1666684,00.html

Confirms that Pavels, Byrne, Gatheussi, Zander, Wood, Vigurs and McNulty are not being offered contracts.

A real shame and a few surprises, but relegation cuts deep.

On the plus side, talks will commence with: Lionel, Proctor, McBain, Kerr, Foran, Odhi and Morais.

Edited by Yngwie

Zander Sutherland (keep), Pavels Mihadjuks(kepe)_, Iain Vigurs(keep), Garry Wood(keep), Ritchie Byrne(go), Andy McNulty (go)& Thierry Gathuessi (keep)

Our chances of going up on the first season are slipping and slipping.

Is it Butcher or is it the board :024:

I think everyone will be surprised at some of the players who have been released and others who have been offered contracts

Very surprised. Are those being offered contracts "Butcher's Boys" ?

It has to be Butcher & Malpas judging by the players who have been offered new deals ie the only players that have played other the last few months!!

No guarantee those offfered deals will sign them of course!!

I had assumed that the (crap) football we had been playing over the last few months was just a means to an end and was just a style adopted to try and survive in the SPL. It appears though that it's actually going to be the way our management team intend us to play!!! Depressing

Edited by kencar

Our chances of going up on the first season are slipping and slipping.

Is it Butcher or is it the board :024:

Normal procedure would be for the manager to say who he wanted to keep, and who he didn't want.

Up to the board/DoF then to sanction it.

Thanks Yngwie - I was just about to have a look at the official site for info but you bet me too it. No real surprises there, some disappointments but no shocks.

Zander - great guy, real gem and I think a good player but hasn't really featured lately

Pavels - He was going anyway, hence being benched prior to Saturday

Gatuessi - Not a TB signing

Richie Byrne - again a Brewster signing who was always a risk

Gary Wood - I would have liked to see him given a chance but we have to cut numbers

Ian Vigurs - Great player with real potential, but again hasn't really featured under TB

Andy NcNulty - Good back up, leaves us a bit short in goals.

disgrace that mihadjuks is not being offered a contract. a seriously good player, looked like a class act with munro in january. apart from him the rest are no great surprises and it looks like we could keep morais and kerr after all.

Pavels was our Bougherra and Cuellar a great defender and could give alot to the club

disgrace that mihadjuks is not being offered a contract. a seriously good player, looked like a class act with munro in january. apart from him the rest are no great surprises and it looks like we could keep morais and kerr after all.

I'm sure they will get offers from other clubs as well.