New Playmaker

Snaarf

With Ian Black and now Ian Vigurs gone, are Caley going to put McBain/Kerr/Duncan in the midfield and play long balls and then inevitably get nowhere near the title or is Butcher going to do something about it?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Ian Black and now Ian Vigurs gone, are Caley going to put McBain/Kerr/Duncan in the midfield and play long balls and then inevitably get nowhere near the title or is Butcher going to do something about it?

Bit impatient ffs, 3 days after the end of the season and you are complaining that we are nowhere near winning the title!!!!!!

Give them a feckin chance will ya!

Wow. We havent even seen what the team will be for next season and everyone is already b*tchin about it.

I agree Kerr and Duncan are similar - Kerr being the better of the 2 by far. He might not even be here though!

I for one will be waiting to see who is signed and who stays then give my judgement.....

It's probably only a matter of time before renegade suggests Tokley.....

Renegade posts = :lol:

:D

:lol:

I aint even gonna take part in this childish nonsense.

But yeah, I do reckon Tokely would be decent in the midfield, as would Proctor actually.

Edited by Renegade

Renegade posts = :lol:

:D

:lol:

But yeah, I do reckon Tokely would be decent in the midfield, as would Proctor actually.

Proctor can play in RM, RB, CM, DM and CB

Well thats what it says on football manager

Renegade posts = :025:

:P

:rolleyes:

Proctor can play in RM, RB, CM, DM and CB

Well thats what it says on football manager

Have you seen him before and half time training ??

Add GK to your list :024:

Dont forget Gillespie, someone with the talent to play anywhere across the midfield

Alex did you see dale play in the 3rd division, i did quite a lot, for me he looked like he possibly found his level there as he wasn't that great. being there on loan from a SPL club he should have coasted that level as did zander and vigurs(at age 15) but Dale didn't. he isn't going to cut it any higher i'm sorry to say, so it's just wishful thinking to think he is a going to do a job for us in midfield. we won't be coming back up if that is the quality of player we will be playing.

Edited by CaleyP

Dont forget Gillespie, someone with the talent to play anywhere across the midfield

Alex did you see dale play in the 3rd division, i did quite a lot, for me he looked like he possibly found his level there as he wasn't that great. being there on loan from a SPL club he should have coasted that level as did zander and vigurs(at age 15) but Dale didn't. he isn't going to cut it any higher i'm sorry to say, so it's just wishful thinking to think he is a going to do a job for us in midfield. we won't be coming back up if that is the quality of player we will be playing.

Dale will benfit from working with TB & MM i think. Just give him a chance and see what hes like and if hes no good let him go

Edited by WYNESS101

Hardly a good example considering the diabolical season Elgin have had.

Kerr can operate as a playmaker

That is quite an outrageous statement, we need to find someone with the vision and composure on ball like Ian Black or Morais if we want to see real football in the SFL and it will be fairly difficult to attract someone to the 1st division and to a town in the middle of nowhere