Butcher Is Off

Just heard that Butcher is losing his patience as the muppets will not give him any reassurances about his future or the availability of funds fer next season - Is this yet another case of blindness and self centred survival from the overpaid erseholes who purport to running this club ?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just heard that Butcher is losing his patience as the muppets will not give him any reassurances about his future or the availability of funds fer next season - Is this yet another case of blindness and self centred survival from the overpaid erseholes who purport to running this club ?

I know for a fact he knows actually the funds available for next season and he has known since earlier May what the budget would be if we stayed up or if we went down so if he does it certianly is not for that reason

I am quite concerned about the lack of a plan B. I don't think IHE is as way off the mark as you may think.

Don't know if he will be of but i do agree with what IHE is saying about funds.

And don't frighten me like that again. I almost collapsed when i read the title. :lol:

Edited by ajsict92