Butcher Is Off

I have heard from 2 people this week that Butcher and Grassa have had a big fall out and Butcher is looking to leave. My guess would be that Butcher was promised X amount of transfer funds if we went down and we're obviously not getting them.

If this is true, Get the board and the people who are involved for their own agendas out now, they run the club for themselves and not the supporters!!

IHE i am fully behind your point of view about the board.

How long will a former England Captain be willing to take orders from a former Highland league player?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard from 2 people this week that Butcher and Grassa have had a big fall out and Butcher is looking to leave. My guess would be that Butcher was promised X amount of transfer funds if we went down and we're obviously not getting them.

If this is true, Get the board and the people who are involved for their own agendas out now, they run the club for themselves and not the supporters!!

Let's hope he takes Malpas IF this is anyway true (and I doubt it)

This must be a fact 'my grannies carers son and his pal heard it from someone who read on the net that a butcher had had a problem with his supplier and threatened to go elsewhere'

And look at this thread - people believe it and add arms and legs. I suppose thats why it is called rumour mill.

Sad though!

Cant honestly think of any better jobs out there for Terry , looks like we're stuck with him like it or not .

I apologise for assuming that this is a male!!

Can you imagine his wife/partner stating that "I am stuck with him/her like it or not" and tell me his chance of making a move on her/him tonight or any other night for that matter!!

Cant honestly think of any better jobs out there for Terry , looks like we're stuck with him like it or not .

Can you imagine his wife/partner stating that "I am stuck with him/her like it or not" and tell me his chance of making a move on her/him tonight or any other night for that matter!!

WTF are you on about ?

WTF are you on about ?

I realise that it is difficult, at times, to understand the meaning of words if it is beyond your grasp!!

I will endeavour to assist.

"We are stuck with him like it or not" to me, would appear to be less than welcoming and could create, for the target of the statement, a reaction that could be somewhat negative.

"We am stuck with DC like it or not" on this forum, you may read as a compliment to you but others may not!

I accept that the written word can create problems in interpretation dependant on the reader.

Does that assist you in understanding my above contribution??

The Inverness Caley Thistle manager could have a clash of priorities with his Irn-Bru First Division side playing on the same day as Scotland.

as the fixtures are not released for another 9/10 days, this is pure speculation.

Thats why it says Could, however if i mind right last years the lower div's were still on with int games, I work with a Dundee fan and Morton fan and im sure they were at the football that weekend..

As for being behind TB, I am, I beleve he is a man of his word and will stay, but for how long is the question....

not red herring, It was somthing that not may people took seriously.... lets hope it all works out in the end!

You all do realise that the SFL fixtures get postponed if they clash with Scotland games??

The SFL do the game dates, and also as its shown on the website publish them along side the national games, they are not called off if they clash, it is as is mentioned lower leauge cup time as well as leauge games... we will just have to wait and see...

The SFL/SFA/and SPL have a fixture calendar and they take account of most international dates .. as you can see below, the only clash in the next year is with a meaningless friendly (except to Kirishima perhaps who might get to the game?) and I would hope TB would be in Inverness for that one

• Norway v Scotland (WCQ) - 12 Aug - NO Div1 Fixturers
  • Scotland v Macedonia (WCQ) - 05 Sep - NO Div1 Fixtures
  • Scotland v Holland (WCQ) - 09 Sep - NO Div1 Fixtures
  • Japan V Scotland (F) - 10 Oct - ICT V QOS (as its a friendly I would expect Butcher to be here!)
  • World Cup play-offs - 18 Nov - NO Div1 Fixtures
  • International Friendy - 03 Mar - NO Div1 Fixtures

there is group play offs aswell are there not?

sorry - missed one date ..... playoff dates are 14th and 18th November and on the 14th we DO have a game scheduled against Livingston. I would expect Butcher to be in the international dugout for that one if the SFL dont postpone games so the whole country can get behind the international team.