Your 1st Choice Eleven

kencar

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whith so few posters selecting Golly in the starting 11 it must surely raise the question again about his role as club captain.

As for my starting 11...

Brown

Caff - Dods - Munro - Hastings

Wilson - Keogh - Black - Rankin

Wyness - Dargo

Guest kingkojak

.....................Brown..........................

Tokely.....................Dods.....................Munro....

...................Hastings

Wilson...................Black......................Rankin...

...................Morgan

Wyness.............Dargo

That's mine as well  :003:

thats mine too  :clapping04:

tho id love to see hart get a run out on the wings where ever possible and if rossco injured  stick caff in at right back.

Guest kingkojak

icytea- maybe the fact the golly keeps getting overlooked is a good sign that we have some strength in depth in the sqaud now.

all positions are well covered  - except perhaps for the strikers

i just dont see how everyone can drop a player who has been , for me , pivotal in the counter attacking style we have played. ok duncan has a few mis-placed passes , but he probably has more passes than anyone else on the pitch in any games, he puts in a lot of off the ball work as well. guess its just the boo boys have found their target and will stick by it. Maybe charlie doesnt want us playing in this style anymore, but it worked well for us so far

Guest samuelbarros

Brown

Tokley - Dods - Munro

Wilson - Duncan - Rankin - Morgan

Black

Wyness - Dargo

I reckon Tokely, Dods and Munro can handle the defence by themselves, let's get pumped into the opposition with an extra man up front "in the hole"...the Black Hole.

Swap Rankin with Black would make more sense there. Rankin spends half his game in the opposition half while Blacks tackles back much more. From what I have seen so far anyway.

"Blacks tackles back "

Is that a tongue twister?...........like the pheasant plucker's son, who's only plucking pheasants till the pheasant plucker comes................it's not easy to type, never mind say. :017:

Guest samuelbarros

Swap Rankin with Black would make more sense there. Rankin spends half his game in the opposition half while Blacks tackles back much more. From what I have seen so far anyway.

But the "Rankin Hole" doesn't have the same ring....oo err....although Black does have fine tackle, albeit he's quite small.

Anyway, I use Black in the hole in Pro Evo Soccer and he's a star there...QED.

I don't have a 1st choice 11 as I think they are all great. I don't think we have any .... players  in our squad.

Lets ask Charlie to pick the team for the matches I think thats why he is the manager! 

I imagine with so many fab players to choose from, it won't be much fun telling the ones that he drops that they are out for the match. Then when the team play well it will be hard to break back into the first 11. Should make for interesting team training, we will have lots of very fit players trying to show their worth to C.C.  It will be great to have super subs sitting on the bench, so long as they are used if things aren't going well.  However things will be brill and we will be top six before you know it.

SORRY THAT WAS A BIT OF AN ESSAY NOT A POST

I don't have a 1st choice 11 as I think they are all great. I don't think we have any .... players  in our squad.

Lets ask Charlie to pick the team for the matches I think thats why he is the manager! 

I imagine with so many fab players to choose from, it won't be much fun telling the ones that he drops that they are out for the match. Then when the team play well it will be hard to break back into the first 11. Should make for interesting team training, we will have lots of very fit players trying to show their worth to C.C.  It will be great to have super subs sitting on the bench, so long as they are used if things aren't going well.  However things will be brill and we will be top six before you know it.

SORRY THAT WAS A BIT OF AN ESSAY NOT A POST

It was?  :confused06: