What Away Games Will You Make?

RiG

A different set of grounds for ICT supporters to visit next season with some being easier to get to (one in particular) and others as far away as Kilmarnock when we were in the SPL that will test the determination of even the most dedicated ICT fan.

With me having no "Home game(s)" next season I will have my 18 "Away" trips to Inverness but will be looking to get to a few others as well throughout the course of the season dependent on finances and also if I can get cheap travel to the games.

Ayr - not likley a ground I will be visiting this season although it would be good to try and make it down once.

Dundee - pretty easy journey. The closest ground to me in SFL1 so should make both of the games at Dens.

Dunfermline - pain in the backside to get to by train in terms of getting cheap tickets. Not sure if I'll go to any games at EEP.

Livingston - hopeful of getting to at least one if not both of the games against Livi. Last time I was there we relegated them. I wonder if they will even survive the season?

Morton - not sure I will get to Cappielow this coming season unless I can get the cheap APEX style train tickets. Certainly travel from Glasgow Central seems easy enough. Maybe get there once.

Partick - provided I can get down to Glasgow on the cheap, like Morton, it would be pretty easy to get to the ground.

Queen of the South - no chance :party01:

Raith Rovers - Same as Dunfermline really. Doubt I'll bother.

Ross County - Obviously the game that will attract the largest ICT following and rightly so. One upside of relegation (of which there are very few) is the return of the Derby games.

Ayr - Doubt it.

Dundee - Probably easy to get to in terms of getting the train plus it one of the very stadium I know the directions to.

Dunfermline - If I can find a cheap way to get down I will be down at the first game.

Livingston - Hopefully get down to both of these, mate stays in Edinburgh so might make it easier to go to these games.

Morton - Probably not.

Partick - Hope to get to at least one of these.

Queen of the South - Very unlikely.

Raith Rovers - Possibly go to one of these but I doubt it.

Ross County - Definitely.

AYR definitely. Probably the worst ground in Scotland? :020:

MORTON definitely. Ever been to a stadium constructed of empty buckfast bottles? :D

DUNDEE i'd rather burn :008:

DUNFERMLINE first gemme of the season, got to really

RAITH ROVERS I love the smell of linoleum and fish :(

LIVI shoppings good, I like italians

QoS definitely, although I'll need my passport for going that far. And jabs.

PARTICK TH One simply has to visit one ground in Glasgow that disnae reek of bile

C*UNTY Same as QoS, but I'll only need the jabs :D

There you have it. Everywhere on our Div1 social deprivation tour of Scotland

Ayr - not too much worse than Killie, so should get to all these

Dundee - no problemo

Dunfermline - fandabidosi - 15 mins by car

Livingston - straight swap for Falkirk re distance

Morton - no problemo

Partick - no problemo

Queen of the South - determined to get to at least one

Raith Rovers - used to live in Kirkcaldy but never went to Stark's Park, easy and should make all of these

Ross County - unfortunately my least likely to attend though hopefully get to one of them

As many as feckin possible:

Ayr - Geordies Byre or The CampbellTown.

Dundee - Centenary Bar, Guagers or the wee Social Club.

Dunfermline - Just has to be the Elizebethan

Livingston - Weatherspoons in the Shopping Centre or the top of the ground eaterie - used to be called the Hungry Horse.

Morton - The Norseman or the Jommy Watt (Weatherspoons).

Partick - Brechins in Govan or The Star and Garter.

Queen of the South - Hole in the Wall, The Globe or the wee social club under the Main Stand.

Raith Rovers - Starks Bar or the Abbey.

Ross County - Innes or Fairways - The less time you spend in that polluted dump the better.

Ayra weekend in Ayr !

Dundee yes. deffo (the only first div ground I've been to, when we were both in the SPL)

Dunfermline yep. first game :lol:

Livingston should do

Morton hopefully :lol:

Partick hopefully :lol:

Queen of the South maybe :lol:

Raith Rovers Kirkcaldy here i come :lol:

Ross County YESSSSSSSSS!!!! not to far for me :lol: !

Ayr NO

Dundee YES

Dunfermline YES

Livingston NO

Morton NO

Partick NO

Queen of the South NO

Raith Rovers YES

Ross County YES

Rig, you can get Citylink, (adult) ?16ish return. Do a test from the citylink website or book early. You may get a discount.

Edited by caleymad

Ayr - probably just down the road from glasgow

Dundee - make an effort for one of the games

Dunfermline - fairly easy to get to from glasgow

Livingston - half an hour away

Morton - same as livi

Partick - train ride away

Queen of the South - probably at least one as my mate plays for QOTS

Raith Rovers - again at least one of them

Ross County - will make an effort for one of them.

want to be able to say that i have been to each ground at least once. not been to some of them.

Guest birdog

I have not been much of a travelling supporter since our previous stint in the SFL but I intend to make at least 6 away trips this season, I will have to wait until my new rota is out in November to see what I can do.

No 'new' grounds for me....been there...done that... :lol:

Ayr - Most definately.

Dundee - Every chance I'll make one of them.

Dunfermline - I'll be there for the first game of the season.

Livingston - Yes.

Morton - Very possible (never seen Morton at this ground, it was Clydebank when I went there last)

Partick - Oh yes.

Queen of the South - My 'Home' game, I'll be at both.

Raith Rovers - Very probable

Ross County - Already had my jabs!

As many as feckin possible:

Ayr - Geordies Byre or The CampbellTown.

Dundee - Centenary Bar, Guagers or the wee Social Club.

Dunfermline - Just has to be the Elizebethan

Livingston - Weatherspoons in the Shopping Centre or the top of the ground eaterie - used to be called the Hungry Horse.

Morton - The Norseman or the Jommy Watt (Weatherspoons).

Partick - Brechins in Govan or The Star and Garter.

Queen of the South - Hole in the Wall, The Globe or the wee social club under the Main Stand.

Raith Rovers - Starks Bar or the Abbey.

Ross County - Innes or Fairways - The less time you spend in that polluted dump the better.

Agreed. I'll make most away games, much easier for me now being in Edinburgh. To be honest, I can't wait for the first division. Great away days, cheaper too, and ye cannae beat the terracing for banter and atmosphere.

I don't think I'll make many home games though, barring C*unty.