RESPECT

Gutted that I will not be able to clap the big man on and off the park tonite but I would wish to proffer the big man some genuine IHE respect.  :011: :notworthy01: :notworthy01:

Ross Tokely is the epitome of the ICT attitude over the years. He has remained loyal and totally committed throughout our long journey through the leagues and has now established himself as an SPL stalwart.

He states that he feels that he can keep on going fer another ten feckin years. I'll drink to that. 

:drinking08: :drinking01: :drinking09: :drinking09: :drinking09: :drinking09:

66_cafu_perfil.jpg_41910556_rosstokelynew203.jpg

And so say all of us!!

Lets raise the roof for him tonight!!

:clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

we will have plenty of this  :football01: , some of this  :argue: , maybe some of this  :wave03: and hopefully none of this  :33:

Total respect to ya Rossco - ICT legend for certain!!!!

:drinking01:

Couldnt agree more. Rossco deserves to have a good testimonial season, kicking off tonight against the Blades. Like IHE, I am sorry I cannot be there to applaud him on and off the park as he has been immense for us for the last 10 years and here's hoping he has got quite a few more still in him

Spoke to the man himself a bit earlier when I was down at the stadium.  He is looking forward to his night, but understandably a bit nervous/excited about it all. 

I think there will be a few old faces around tonight and I'm really looking forward to it.

The Sheffield team had arrived and were having a look around when I was there, although I didn't see them myself even Ross said they are all massive.  Sheffield Giants it would seem.

Should be a great night.  Scotty/IHE - we'll try to make a little extra noise just for you.

Every club should have a Ross Tokely, but they are far and few in the modern game. A consistant player with great drive. I just love watching the big guy play! the heart and soul of ICT. No wonder he has legendary status. :clapping04: :clapping04: :clapping04:

Hope he has a good night, can't wait to see the new jaggy strip. :001: