New Signings By Next Week

Latest news from club website

Malpas reckons we might have made a few new signings by the start of pre-season on Monday, and tied up a few more contracts.

The article also confirms that Roy has signed on for another year, let's hope his 34 year old legs are up to it!

Who are we still waiting on contract-wise now? Am I right in thinking that there's been no confirmation that Djebi-Zadi, Hastings and Proctor have re-signed? And of course we're still waiting on Foran and Odihambo to make their decisions.

Filipe Morais gone to Partick Thistle ? :015:

Msn log

PTFC FAN says: felipe morais (L)

ME says:

what about him

PTFC FAN says:

he signed this morning

PARTICK ?? WTF...that must be a joke, surely his goal would be to play in the SPL again, he wont get near that with Partick.

The 1st Division title must be between ICT & Dundee, so if he's not going to an SPL team then stay put..

Im sure your all thinking well duh!

PARTICK ?? WTF...that must be a joke, surely his goal would be to play in the SPL again, he wont get near that with Partick.

The 1st Division title must be between ICT & Dundee, so if he's not going to an SPL team then stay put..

Im sure your all thinking well duh!

Well Duh!!!

That msn might not be true as i cannot find any source of the article. But this is the sort of guy that would know information before the press release. A bit like a certain poster on here that could give us inside information about Ian Black.

Courier reports that Audi-Hambo has agreed to a one year deal! Proctor is expected to complete deal later in week.

Is it in the paper, its not on line the only thing i saw was this link http://www.inverness-courier.co.uk/news/fu...motion_bid.html

Edited by Scotty
fixed link

Guest charlesmurdoch

if the morais thing is true then i can sort of believe something like that because all i no is that he still has his house in edinburgh and prefers living near the big cities to be round friends and family etc

Happy that Odihambo has signed a new deal albeit only for one year. Gives us another option up front along with Rooney and Barrowman. Now we need to look at the midfield now which is lacking an creative players particularly through the middle.

LINK TO IC STORY

Quick Summary =

Odhiambo signed 1 year deal

Proctor likely to sign and Djebi-Zadi talks ongoing

2 keepers on trial - 1 Polish/other English + French centre half

Still no midfield!!

Glad to hear Odhiambo has signed on for another year as i think he can be a huge player for us in the 1st divison

Did you not read the article it says in the article:

Inverness assistant manager Maurice Malpas revealed yesterday the club was waiting to hear back from two other transfer targets offered contracts by manager Terry Butcher. Malpas refused to identify the players but it is understood one could be a midfielder

Its great to hear we might be signing a couple more players. We need them if we are to even finish in the top 3 this season. Its a must to sign a few more Midfielders though as we currently have no one who can get the ball down and create oppertunaties(yes spelt wrong) for the Strikers. Barrowman and Rooney have the Ability to Rip the 1st division appart. So heres hoping!

My chain of thought on this is... Mid field we have McB, Dunc, Etc, we keep DI in the Mid I dont think over all we have a problem up front now if foran stays too then thats sorted.. , Rossco in to the middle as we have the back line filled now and take Linol in to mid also.... jobs a good one... we have a team.. just need some fall backs.....

One more thought, the board said in that interview they were holding off some offers to wait and see who we can pick up... sounds to me like they are expecting a fall out in the SPL with clubs sheding players, We can just sweep in and pick them up for free... or reduced prices...

Edited by georgeios

My chain of thought on this is... Mid field we have McB, Dunc, Etc, we keep DI in the Mid I dont think over all we have a problem up front now if foran stays too then thats sorted.. , Rossco in to the middle as we have the back line filled now and take Linol in to mid also.... jobs a good one... we have a team.. just need some fall backs.....

One more thought, the board said in that interview they were holding off some offers to wait and see who we can pick up... sounds to me like they are expecting a fall out in the SPL with clubs sheding players, We can just sweep in and pick them up for free... or reduced prices...

It sounds a bit mercenary, but for several reasons, there are many benefits in our being relegated the same season as the Stanta collapse. Ill wind etc.

It sounds a bit mercenary, but for several reasons, there are many benefits in our being relegated the same season as the Stanta collapse. Ill wind etc.

Aye and with Livingstone in the mess they are in, that increases our promotion chances slightly.

According to one of the Hibs sites, we are interested in midfielder Ross Chisholm. However, so are Partick, Bristol Rovers, Port Vale, and Hamilton