New Signings By Next Week

He was a very promising prospect at Hibs and would be a great signing given we have vitually no midfield.

Edited by ajsict92

just noticed on the P&J site ( via the incoming news link) that Eric has agreed a 1 year extension to his contract

great news in my opinion.

Also states that we have 2 trialists from Holland as well as the French/Polish players on Trial

Interesting!

Come on TB- Foran is next

just noticed on the P&J site ( via the incoming news link) that Eric has agreed a 1 year extension to his contract

great news in my opinion.

Also states that we have 2 trialists from Holland as well as the French/Polish players on Trial

Interesting!

Come on TB- Foran is next

Just so you know I've merged your thread in with this New Signings thread which is already discussing the Odihambo deal :011:

Guest Mahonio

According to one of the Hibs sites, we are interested in midfielder Ross Chisholm. However, so are Partick, Bristol Rovers, Port Vale, and Hamilton

Was it the fans Forum, can you give me the address so i can have look at this rumour.

I do believe you by the way i just want to look at the article, Thanks.

If that is the list of teams who are after him I would say we ranked fifth out of 5 in our chance of getting him!!

Not seen much of him to be honest but he did start against Celtic/Rangers in a televised game at the end of the season. He kept giving the ball away, more than even Bamba!!

According to one of the Hibs sites, we are interested in midfielder Ross Chisholm. However, so are Partick, Bristol Rovers, Port Vale, and Hamilton

Was it the fans Forum, can you give me the address so i can have look at this rumour.

I do believe you by the way i just want to look at the article, Thanks.

think it was Hibs Mad - got the link from NewsNow

http://newsnow.co.uk/newsfeed/?name=Invern...edonian+Thistle