Charlie Hopeful On Black Deal

RiG

when does it stop??  :015: :015: :015:

I am reliably informed that at one point in their career every player currently at ICT will move on due to a transfer, retirement or death.  I could predict a club they might move on to but I'd rather wait until it's common knowledge and then take credit for releasing the information to the public, if they move to a different club from what I originally suggested (after it was common knowledge) then I will again take credit for this and list my "predictions" as though I knew it all was going to happen in the first place.  If anyone suggests otherwise I will write in bold font to scare them away!!

Who am I??? :016:

Guest Sandy Cromarty

A HOOSE?? I'll gie ya hoose ye wee shiete, a wrap roond the back of the heed would settle ye better or a season with The Morton where my dear Dad pished on the corner flag, a hoose??

Guest Sandy Cromarty

I'm getting wound right up! truth be told you pulled yer game right back on Sat and we still won, Darren Campbell is a far better player.

Guest Pi22ed_off_arab

The only reason Black's deal hasn't been signed yet is because his agent had to go away. It's all agreed.

I'm getting wound right up! truth be told you pulled yer game right back on Sat and we still won, Darren Campbell is a far better player.

Better than who? Black? I disagree. They play in totally different positions.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

ARGEED! I'll gie ye feckin agreed ye wee bam, here it is, you were feckin going nowhere till we picked you up!

Guest Sandy Cromarty

We're totattilly doon by the heed with midfielders so Black can go, what we are lacking is a creative forward, forget Dargo, I don't mean square runs with silly passing, I think it's time we introduced some West Africans, way back I played against a Tunisian team and believe me they were tres formidable.

Hairy. My original post was clearly to inform the general public that Brewsters No 1 target was Ian Black. I am reliably informed that it was in fact my information and the emotional arousal that exuded that led to Black staying on. You should be offering me champagne.. or a cup of Earl Grey.

Guest Sandy Cromarty

My two favourite drinks, as long as the tea is from Ceylon and preferably from Trincomalee ( where BTW one of my pals caught one of the sleaziests doses of clap) and the champers is produced in Epernay, me and the stirk strangler will be there in a couple of weeks and look forward to your company.

It may of some interest that Ribanay hails from the Boulogne area and scoffs in one of my fave cafe's, when he can afford it, Domanique et sa femme provide a goodly fare.