Reminiscing

Bronson

Had a couple fo drinks tonight after clearing out the gargage and came across a blast from the past.

I recall tht following na ict game red card riley and stirling observer stayed at mine. Well riley did but sandy ended upe at the atxpayers expense. staying elsewher.

Anyhoo. That was the last time riley stayed at mine. Today whilst clearing trhe agrage i found a pair of those wanky white trainers thta neds wear. Size 4 or something like that. Now i'm a size 12, so after a bit of thought i remembered that they must have been rileys. He got a hard time for liking them as he did for liking justin timberlakse.

On inspecting the said shoes, i found that all those years ago i had written in permanent marker "**** shoes" on the soels in huge letters. Howvere riley never got his shoes bakc.

I also remember the night IHe asted at mine and ended up with his shoe s full of shaving foam.

I also found an interesting photo of ihe and someone on mantis's website with the curious ttle of "match the faces withth arses".

Happy days, and all lower league days. Esp an interesting day in Falkirk with schennachie (get back online ya big fudd) the guy with the elpephantisis testicle, the story of the ****** horn, the guy with the hole in his head and the nutters trip to dumfries. Bring it on, the spl killed the ict spirit.

I for one cannot wait for lower leagfue football.

And i alson found in the gsrage a pile of my old calvin and hobbes book. Inside one was a touchijng noter from caley canary from the fiorsrt highland march. Written on a3 paper, folded neatly, it was signhed and sdated by him and contained one word only -

"FANNY".

.......the spl killed the ict spirit.

I would have to agree 100% with that. I nominate that for 'quote of the year'. :lol:

If you've come up with all that by clearing out the garage, I can't wait for you to start on the attic....best not have 'a couple' before climbing the ladders though eh!

Aye, Bronson is getting on a bit.... these posts used to occur at about 3am, now its before midnight!!!!!

I found an old Daily Record inside a cupboard at work from Dec 1999, we managed a draw with Midden who were top of the league at the time, Barry equalising with a free kick.

Team was:

Calder,Teasdale,Mann,McCulloch,Hastings,Wilson,Sheerin,Christie,To

keley,Xausa,Wyness. subs:Byres Shearer

• 10 years later...