2 Weekend Camping T In The Park Tickets

I am looking for the quick sale of my two T in the Park tickets, both of which are full camping weekend tickets.

Bought these a while ago, and can't go due to the lack of time off available for work, if you are interested then you can collect the tickets from myself or i can post them with free next day delivery.

I have listed them on ebay but the chances are they won't sell due to the high ampunt of forgeries on at the moment.

If you are looking for two weekend camping T in the Park tickets, then contact me. The price ?350 ono. :D

If you want you can contact my sister (i'm currently on holiday :lol: ) on 07527616691 and ask about the tickets.

Edited by tokelyisvictorious

Profiteering not allowed on these forums, if tickets are being sold at more than face value then topic will be removed.

Face value or less.

Tokelyisvictorious, please verify original price and offer tickets at face value.

ticketmaster has tickets shown at ?170 (none left), but there will probably be an admin fee for each ticket, therefore ?350 would more than likely be face value for ticket plus booking fee.

I am only selling these on behalf of a family member, i have absolutely no idea of the face value, never been to a music festival in my life.

The price i was given was ?350 or a near offer, i thought that was a bit much, think offers around ?270 or around that would probably get them, then again i have no clue.

If you want to remove the topic go ahead, i don't think they'll sell anyway.