Clachnacuddin 1-6 Inverness CT (FT)

caleyrule

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Clachnacuddin 0-2 Inverness CT - Grant Murno

Corner swung in into the box and after a mess in the box *Grant Munro gets the ball into the net

*Looks like Grant Munro but not been confirmed yet

I've been old Barrowman has scored all three. Oh well.

This could be true as i said the 2nd goal was a mess and wasnt clear who scored and the 3rd my person thought it was an OG from a Clach player but was not sure

But she just text back saying she is 99.9% sure he didnt score the first 3

Edited by caleyrule

Sorry if details are not 100% accurate but she is trying as best as she can :lol: she is convinced that all goal scorers so far are accurate - but as long as we are kept up to date that is the main thing

I will give more accurate information for Elgin, Foress and Buckie Thistle game.

:lol:

Edited by caleymad

I will give more accurate information for Elgin, Foress and Buckie Thistle game.

:lol:

I admit this isnt as accurate as i would like, but it is during the game and i am not there so in all fairness it is accurate, and how are you going to provide more accurate info during a game?

Clachnacuddin 1-6 Inverness CT - Lee Cox :lol:

Good goal for Cox - Very happy that he has scored as i am 100% sure he is going to be a huge hit at ICT and have been saying this since he signed for us

caleyrule your a legend mate. well done for trying your best to get this info up.

Hardest thing being a non-local supporter. If i still stayed in Inverness-shire id be at the game in a heartbeat.

caleyrule your a legend mate. well done for trying your best to get this info up.

Hardest thing being a non-local supporter. If i still stayed in Inverness-shire id be at the game in a heartbeat.

Nono MissICT is the legend

I would have been there too but had to be at aberdeen for footy business

As far as i know i think this is now the FT score as aint heard anything else but will confirm this when i know