Clachnacuddin 1-6 Inverness CT (FT)

caleyrule

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how are you going to provide more accurate info during a game?

By texting somebody on the forum so they can post it up. :lol:

0-3 when I entered the ground. Lionel looked culpable as I looked on, although the long crossfield ball looked decent, he looked cumbersome, however no damage. Foran fizzed home a free kick from the edge of the box. Clach plugged away and got threir reward with a neat goal from a ball played through into the box.

Foran increased the lead and Cox scored a decent goal from eighteen yards after taking on the defenders, his shot almost saved by the keeper but it had enough pace to cross the line. He looks like a decent player, bit like Black, but maybe more goal threat.

Team something like

Esson

Rossco

Grantie

Duff

Lionel

Proctor

Duncan

Cox

McBain

Barrowman

Foran

appearances by

a Goalie, maybe Kyle Allison

Shane Sutherland

Gavin Morrison

Struan Woodhouse I think

and a couple of other geezers

Butcher & Malpas

Not very accurate either, but thats all.

Oh no it's not, Barrowman could have scored six, he also hit the post late on when flicked through and he overan a through ball earlier, eventually being forced wide. Morrison hit a crisp curling effort just wide and Shane Sutherland looks to have good strength and pace.

Edited by themann4thejob
my bad

0-3 when I entered the ground. Lionel looked culpable as I looked on, although the long crossfield ball looked decent, he looked cumbersome, however no damage. Foran fizzed home a free kick from the edge of the box. Clach plugged away and got threir reward with a neat goal from a ball played through into the box.

Foran increased the lead and Cox scored a decent goal from eighteen yards after taking on the defenders, his shot almost saved by the keeper but it had enough pace to cross the line. He looks like a decent player, bit like Black, but maybe more goal threat.

Team something like

Esson

Rossco

Grantie

Duff

Lionel

Proctor

Duncan

Cox

McBain

Barrowman

Foran

appearances by

a Goalie, maybe Kyle Allison

Shane Sutherland

Gavin Morrison

Struan Woodhouse I think

and a couple of other geezers

Butcher & Malpas

Not very accurate either, but thats all.

Oh no it's not, Barrowman could have scored six, he also hit the post late on when flicked through and he overan a through ball earlier, eventually being forced wide. Morrison hit a crisp curling effort just wide and Shane Sutherland looks to have good strength and pace.

Dale Gillespie started at right mid

Jamie Duff on bench

By the way Struan Scott Woodhouse was playing for Clach !!!.

Edited by GEO

Ach, I was close............

here is the Match Report from the ICT official site

CLACH 1 - ICT 6

Striker Andy Barrowman got his pre-season off to a bang with a well taken hat-trick against Clachnacuddin this evening in a comfortable 6-1 victory in our first outing before the new season. His strike partner Richie Foran also got himself amongst the goals, hitting a double with new summer signing Lee Cox rounding off an impressive first showing with the 6th goal.

Goalkeeper Kyle Allison started for Clach who were without their regular goalkeeper due to holidays and he was kept busy throughout the proceedings. Trialist goalkeeper Greg Kelly played the whole of the second half for ICT but was rarely tested.

It took until the 19th minute for the opener despite plenty pressure on the Clach defence before then. From a quick breakaway Richie Foran raced down the left and his pinpoint cross was side foot volleyed home by Andy Barrowman six yards from goal.

Six minutes later Barrowman had number two when he reacted quickest to a Richie Foran head flick on at the near post from a Russell Duncan corner. Within a minute a fine save from Kyle Allison prevented number three when he somehow managed to get fingertips to a rasping Russell Duncan drive from 20 yards which had taken two deflections on the way and pushed the ball onto the post.

However the third goal and Barrowman's hat-trick was only minutes away and just before the half hour mark he guided the ball home after a great cross from Lionel Djebi-Zadi on the left. Richie Foran was causing the Clach centre halves problems and when he was fouled just outside the box nine minutes before the break, he dusted himself down and curled a wonderful free kick into the top corner giving Allison no chance.

Right on the half-time whistle Clach pulled a goal back out of nowhere when a long ball through the middle found ex-ICT Under 19 defender Michael Finnis and he showed good composure to lob the ball over Esson into the net.

At the break Jamie Duff replaced Dale Gillespie and trialist goalkeeper Greg Kelly came on for Ryan Esson. It was a quick start to the second period and number five came within two minutes when Richie Foran was on hand to fire home a blocked Andy Barrowman effort.

Two minutes after the hour youngsters Gavin Morrison and Shane Sutherland replaced Russell Duncan and Richie Foran.

Ten minutes later on the 72nd minute new summer signing Lee Cox playing with a heavily bandaged arm marked his ICT debut with an individual goal, striding past a couple of challenges before placing the ball into the bottom corner past the despairing hand of Kyle Allison.

On 77 minutes Under 19 players Graeme Shinnie and Nick Ross took the field coming on for Lionel Djebi-Zadi and Grant Munro.

Final score: Clachnacuddin 1 (Finnis) - ICT 6 (Barrowman 3, Foran 2, Cox)

ICT Team

Esson

Proctor, Tokely, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Gillespie, Duncan, Cox, McBain

Foran, Barrowman

Subs: Kelly (GK), Morrison, Duff, Sutherland, Shinnie, Ross

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1716203,00.html

3 people adding the link for the match report :lol:

Always good to see Robbo in the crowd getting the crack with the fans. :huh:

Derek Adams was out scouting our team the night along with 3 coaches from the gypo club

No Rooney??
I saw him in the car if that helps :lol:

he drives a GOLD bmw :P

Seen him getting in that after his mum picked up him up in it after Hamilton clash.

Would have liked to have heard of him getting a game tonight. Good to see our two strikers are doing the job, would have liked to have heard him doing the same.