• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Rooney??
I saw him in the car if that helps :lol:

he drives a GOLD bmw :P

Seen him getting in that after his mum picked up him up in it after Hamilton clash.

Would have liked to have heard of him getting a game tonight. Good to see our two strikers are doing the job, would have liked to have heard him doing the same.

he has a wee leprechaun hanging from his mirror :P

Edited by Alex MacLeod
fixed the spell

No Rooney??
I saw him in the car if that helps :lol:

he drives a GOLD bmw :P

Seen him getting in that after his mum picked up him up in it after Hamilton clash.

Would have liked to have heard of him getting a game tonight. Good to see our two strikers are doing the job, would have liked to have heard him doing the same.

he has a wee lepricorn hanging from his mirror :P

Proud Irish man

PMSL, came out of the match and heres this gold bmw (M5) trying to reverse out between parked cars, what a complete mess the driver was making of the manouvere.

My Father in Law and myself, both shouted spontaniously, "Nice car son, learn to drive"

Oophs, didn't realise it was Rooney!! :lol: :P

Edited by kiltarlity

Good early run out from the boys from what I hear. Nice to see the younger lads who have been kept on putting on a good show when they got their pitch time, I think Morrison and Shinnie in particular have a lot of potential and hopefully they will get their chance this year.

Notice a few of our Under 19s who were released at the end of the season played against us today, wondered how people who were at the game thought they had performed? Believe it was Finnis (central defender), Scott-Woodhouse (right back) and Leslie (striker). Just out of interest.

But well done to the boys good to see some goals flowing at last - albeit against clach

Foran and Barrowman look good up front together. Lee Cox also looks to be a good addition to the squad and i hope he continues to impress.

I think the goalie that played 2nd half was Kieran Wilson. Was nice to see the young boys get a run out. All gave a good account of themselves imo.

Only dissapointing factor was that there were no trialists to judge. Hope that changes in the next few days though.

I think the goalie that played 2nd half was Kieran Wilson. Was nice to see the young boys get a run out. All gave a good account of themselves imo. Only dissapointing factor was that there were no trialists to judge. Hope that changes in the next few days though.

see further up the thread for the text of the official report .....

Goalkeeper Kyle Allison started for Clach who were without their regular goalkeeper due to holidays and he was kept busy throughout the proceedings. Trialist goalkeeper Greg Kelly played the whole of the second half for ICT but was rarely tested.

http://www.ictfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News...1716203,00.html

Guest GumbaRopo

I agree with the posts that say Lee Cox played well, I never seen him give the ball away and his passes into the strikers caused Clach problems all night.

I was also very impressed with Clach and thought all the ex I.C.T boys that were let go over the last couple of years (Chris Ross, David Watson, Struan Scott Woodhouse, Michael Finnis and Stuart Leslie) did well and can see that Ian Polworth will have a cracking team if he manages to add a little bit of experience to his young squad.

Kyle Alison started for Clach in goals, because the clach keeper is on holiday :blink:

Quite a good ploy for Butcher though. He gets to see all three of his keepers in action.

I was standing near the bit were the Clach subs were warming up and there was a tall player there wearing a keeper kit and another young player wearing a keeper kit :lol:

Alot of shouting done by both keepers in the 1st half lol.