HMS Sneck Pool Championship 2006

Right people listen up. I am thinking of running an online pool tournament between some members of the site. The games would be played on yahoo pool, so if your a member of that then fine, if not and you want to play sign up for free.

Yahoo Pool

Right so if you are interested in this you need to be a regular poster on the site or someone who looks here often. This will be MY game and my decision is final. I will need 32 people to play. It is as simple as first come first serve. The first 32 to put their name on this thread are in, no buts. Don't put your name down if you are 50/50 or think you won't be around when games are taking place. Once i have those 32 names you will be put into groups, like in the world cup. Top two go through. Working our way down to semis and then a final.

When wanting to play your opponent you can PM them and you organise the game between yourself. I will give you dates for all the games to be finished by and it is up to you to get them finished. As we progress through the rounds i will post the new dates of the next matches to be finished by. If you fail to play a match in your group your final score will be from the games you have played.

A game is the best of three/ first to two. When the game is finished both players must PM the score. e.g. 2-1 or 2-0 to such and such.

The winner will win bragging rights and if it goes ahead and is a success i will look to do it once a year every year.

So sign up here:

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Realjags

I'm in. Although I'm more of an expert on Miniclip pool but I'm sure the change of codes will do me no harm! :roll:

Why not do like a league style thing or something? See how many folk would be up for it and you can try and organise a time or something in the evening or whatever to play the game? If you get really desperate I could play - it would be a guaranteed win for anyone playing me :lol:

Right that is us up to 12. 32 is out the window so we are looking for 16. We could either have a Euro Championship style tournament as Joe said or some people have asked me if a league is managable. So can i have your thought on what you would rather have, one or the other?

Guest ictdave

league style would be better then you would play each other once and get more games in stead of a straight knockout which you could only play 1 game

Right here's the script. Haven't had any more interest so I'm going with a league with the 12 players we have at the moment.

3 points for a win

1 point for a draw

0 points for a loss

I'll update the league table on this thread for all to see after the finished date of all games. Any matches that fail to get played with go down as being postponed and will be played at the end of the season. everyone will play everyone else twice, 22 games each in total. Simple!!!

Can all 12 players post their user name on yahoo pool please on this thread:#

ITN Jnr = weeross19966

12 players are

1. ITN Jnr

2. Caley D

3. RednBlackComeback

4. Ictrmd

5. Joe DiMaggio

6. Real Jags

7. ICT Dave

8. RiG

9. Safe_hands_mark_brown

10. Jameslaprendi

11. Beatonio

12. Caley Fish

WEEK 1 - This weeks fixtures are:

ITN Jnr vs Caley D

RednBlackComeback vs Ictrmd

Joe DiMaggio vs Real Jags

ICT Dave vs RiG

Safe_hands_mark_brown vs Jameslaprendi

Beatonio vs Caley Fish

Remember it is best of three and Goal difference Will be used. Once your game has been played both players PM me the score

These games must be completed by Sunday 16th of April