Huntly 1-5 Inverness CT (FT)

caleyrule

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tops off for danny sanchez it sounds like he is not a greedy man.... great report.. see my other post, i cant get that song out of my head now...Dreem it think it was...

...... keep up :D

Rooney was captain, tonight.

Have been at the Buckie, Elgin and Huntly games, tonight was the most enjoyable to watch.

Allinson- Cracking save after mistake by Bulvitis. Looks decent.

Stratford- Good going forward, good passing when moved into middle.

Shinnie- My MoM. Played ball on deck and always got forward. Very good goal.

Stewart- Young and stuck in well.

Bulvistis- Liked his effort, going all out to impress.

Ross- Came onto a very good second half. Goal for his effort.

Morrison- Brought fullbacks into play well, looking to play killer ball. Very good yongster.

Gillespie- Similar to Morrison with fullbacks, good at right back also.

Sutherland- Header from corner for his goal. Good linkup at times with Shinnie.

Rooney- Looking to get his sharpness, poitive to get 90 mins.

Sanchez- 2 goals, good touches and worked hard, very unlucky not to be my MoM. Very decent.

Would say Huntly tired and made alot of changes, well played ICT for taking their chances. Second half they looked sharper.

It's good to see the young blood finding the back of the net, especially Shane Sutherland.

It's also nice to see that Sanchez kept it clean; the alternative doesn't bear thinking about. ;)

Danny does the Dirty with 11x stink finger? all over the opposition.

Back on Topic however, We have some really good lads up on trial just now I hope from what I've seen and the nights games that we sign at least 3..

Eagles / Sanchez / and that Dutch lad whos name escapes me right now (AGAIN) was number 17@Elgin

It's good to see the young blood finding the back of the net, especially Shane Sutherland.

It's also nice to see that Sanchez kept it clean; the alternative doesn't bear thinking about. ;)

Danny does the Dirty with 11x stink finger? all over the opposition.

Back on Topic however, We have some really good lads up on trial just now I hope from what I've seen and the nights games that we sign at least 3..

Eagles / Sanchez / and that Dutch lad whos name escapes me right now (AGAIN) was number 17@Elgin

de Wagt?

On this kind of form, I expect us to have the league wrapped up by Christmas.

Aye, if we played in the Highland League or Third division maybe.. you do remember were playing in the first division yeah? just a wee bit tougher.