• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting line-up

Reidford

trialist tokely lionel munro

naruis mcbain ross cox

foran sanchez

subs : Kelly, shinnie, stratford, morrison, gillispie, sutherland, rooney.

Foran missed a penelty

1.0 ICT via ROSS

2.0 ICT via FORAN

3.0 ICT via ROSS

>My CTO account seems to be dodgy, i couldnt post before and i can even open links from the main forum page. I have got to log out, go onto thread page, log back in just to view a topic.

Starting line-up

Reidford

trialist tokely lionel munro

naruis mcbain ross cox

foran sanchez

subs : Kelly, shinnie, stratford, morrison, gillispie, sutherland, rooney.

Foran missed a penelty

1.0 ICT via ROSS

2.0 ICT via FORAN

3.0 ICT via ROSS

>My CTO account seems to be dodgy, i couldnt post before and i can even open links from the main forum page. I have got to log out, go onto thread page, log back in just to view a topic.

thought narius was a def? wonder who def at right back was?

Starting line-up

Foran missed a penelty

1.0 ICT via ROSS

2.0 ICT via FORAN

3.0 ICT via ROSS

As i said i hope we see nick ross a lot this season. Thats three goals in two games. Plus we are needing a right midfielder.

Read the text wrong.

Here is what it reads.

Reidford (trailist)

tokely lionel munro naruis

ross mcbain cox foran

sanchez stratford

subs : Kelly, shinnie, morrison, gillispie, sutherland, rooney.

You forgot Lionels overhead bicycle kick to the top corner from the half way line!!!

He's waiting to do that at the foress game... i promise you.

For the record, the formations posted by Caleymad are wrong, the one on the official site is (unsurprisingly) correct.

Bit of a walk in the park in the second half, but it had taken a while to break them down.

Bulvitis looked the part, won plenty of challenges. I'd sign him.

Whilst Sanchez has a decent touch, he rarely threatened a poor Brechin side full of trialists. The concensus was that he is just too casual in his approach to do well for us, and shouldn't be signed.

(The best Spaniard of the day was the barman from Zaragoza in the Caledonian Hotel. We initially went to the pub we used to go to in the old days, but it's now a funeral directors!)

I wouldn't get too excited about Ross. He did fine and took his chances well when the ball broke loose to him in the box a couple of times, but (takes deep breath) I'm afraid he doesn't have what it takes to be a pro. You heard it here first.

Oh, and Rory was pish. At least he was playing, having missed Brechin's friendly last week to go to T in the Park instead! Brechin also had Kevin Byers in right midfield, still with a decent bit of skill but no pace or strength, and journeyman Ian Harty huffed and puffed and caused a few problems, but Rory was never there to help out.

Only ?6 to get in and the crowd was apprx 180. I counted them, twice.

For the record, the formations posted by Caleymad are wrong

I was the third person to get the text and i just copied out exactly what the text said regarding the formations.

I got the text from caleyrule, he got the text from MissICT, she got the text from somebody at the game...

so it was a bit like chinese whispers where the last guy always gets information wrong. :D

I wouldn't get too excited about Ross. He did fine and took his chances well when the ball broke loose to him in the box a couple of times, but (takes deep breath) I'm afraid he doesn't have what it takes to be a pro. You heard it here first.

The boy is 17.

Read the text wrong.

Here is what it reads.

Reidford (trailist)

ross mcbain cox foran

sanchez stratford

Reidford

Tokely Bulvitis Munro Lionel

Ross Statford Cox Mcbain

Foran Sanchez

Read the text wrong.

Here is what it reads.

Reidford (trailist)

ross mcbain cox foran

sanchez stratford

Thats not what i text u :rolleyes:

The boy is 17.

Thought he was older TBH. He'll have to progress an awful lot physically to have any sort of chance, he lacks strength, pace an tackling ability. But he did Ok for a 17 year old. The other youngsters did pretty well, especially Morrison.

we need a person to take his chances well. And he is a youngster and i think he has potential. I would say graeme shinnie looks pretty decent as well. I say we start using these boys alot this season.