Pub for Dunfermline

L_G

Looks like a classy establishment :rolleyes: The Elizabethan must have gone WAY down hill if this place is slagging it off !! In saying that the beer garden looks lovely .

Let me clarify 1 thing. It wasn't the East End Inn who slagged the Elizabethan off it was a local Pars fan who said it was struggling a bit. They were decent enough to offer us a free buffett so I thought I should pass the information on. It's good to have a meeting point and it would seem this isn't too far away for parking.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All packed in together - free food - kids allowed - looks like the kind of establishment that wouldnt throw me out - we walk to the ground when we can enjoy a wee sing song - looking good to me - see you all there at 11.00 ;)

I have often found that the Supporter Trust followers drink more, swear more, sing more and embarass the club more than I could ever dream of - especially yon old Arbroath fecker.

LG - more importantly who's bringing the Disco ball for the Dance Floor? :)

I'm expecting great things after PB's tales of Hamilton last season! :D

Mrs PB

And I was the sober one. :mellow: Could be doing with a change of DJ, was more like I'll name that tune in ........... and on to the next one.

Let the HMS Sneck roll. Can't wait.

All packed in together - free food - kids allowed - looks like the kind of establishment that wouldnt throw me out - we walk to the ground when we can enjoy a wee sing song - looking good to me - see you all there at 11.00 :)

I have often found that the Supporter Trust followers drink more, swear more, sing more and embarass the club more than I could ever dream of - especially yon old Arbroath fecker.

The question is.....is it the kind of establishment that would let you in in the first place??? :mellow:

Was wondering if anyone knows if there is any chance of getting on the supporters bus in Perth to Dunfermline game, if so how much is it likely to be?

Or has anyone got any other ideas for getting from Perth?

cheers

Graeme.

Was wondering if anyone knows if there is any chance of getting on the supporters bus in Perth to Dunfermline game, if so how much is it likely to be?

Or has anyone got any other ideas for getting from Perth?

cheers

Graeme.

The Supporters bus can pick you up in Perth for the Dunferlime game - cost will be ?12

Yes most definitely. Looks like Connie might not want to meet up with us, but I have just spoken to the East End in and told them to expect 40-50 people as I'm really not sure how many there will be. I know CaleyD's bus is going and a few more have said they will be there. If there are any large groups planning on joining us at the East End Inn if you can post here or PM me I can up the numbers if necessary.

I think it's great to have 1 place to meet rather than everyone doing different things, it helps get an atmosphere going before the game and it's great to meet some more Internutters.

Looking forward to it

See you all on Saturday

bleedin hell .... "buffy's pub"

I'm gonna be needing commission for the Commercial Inn LOL

Aye typical of the EEI pinching the wannabe real ale drinkers eh? They DONT have real ale by the way but "my" pub does.

Meals start at 11am, walking distance from there to East End Park is 15 mins approximate (depending on how much diet coke you've had... that's for you Gringo lol) and aye we don't have a place for kids, unless you count the bollards in the high street to which you could attach them. Kidding! (the smokers would have to move then...) ;D

Anyhoo, I hope to see a few of you in my pub - I'm quite fine with that now lol - and also hopefully in Legends post-match also. It's available for all fans, approx 15 mins after the end of the game. Since I'm ever so hopeful of seeing a few of you dandering out 10 mins before the end of the game, after the inevitable loss of goals, one of which I'm very confident wil be scored by yer ex player Mr "sunshine" Bayne....teehee....then you will no doubt just want to head to yer bus pronto or hang aboot ootside looking shifty....

Goonna be a stonker of a game... and now I'm not sure what end to sit in!! Decisions decisions...

Enjoy folks - seeya soon!

Buffy xx

At the match! Drove down from Perth, straight to the match, no time for pubs today!

Would have loved to have met up with you at the pub L_G but didn't know til pretty much the last minute whether I was going to make it to the game.

Edited by Connie.Orr