Open Evening (feedback)

really disappointed i couldn't make it, anyone know whether the club shop is open tommorrow for me to buy an away shirt?

Think its open right up to the start of season so people can go in and buy there season tickets

Got fookin drenched....twice, but well worth it.

Fantastic turnout from the fans....twice as many as I had predicted we might see and hats off to Terry and the lads for not letting the rain dampen the evening as it would have been so easy (and understandable) to have cancelled given the conditions.

Thankfully the weather broke for about 30 minutes to allow players to come over and meet fans, do autographs and pictures.

Terry has said he wants to make it a regular event, so for those who weren't able to make it, you'll get a chance again in the future.

A big well done to everyone I think....the Trust, the Football Club, the Players, Terry B and also the people who turned up and proved it was a worthwhile exercise.

It was excllent :)

well worth it

10 out of 10

met the players, toured the stadium

:lol:

Yes! Excellent.

Able to talk to Maurice Malpas in the managers' room and ask about the management ideas for players and positions for this year.

Much better than trying to find little bits of info in the papers.

Well done to all.

How many were there?

We reckon there were about 600ish fans there

Says on the website there were over 300

When I was at school....600 was more than 300 :lol:

I'm still at school and it's changed considerably :) what i meant was would they not say over 500 were there if there was about 600 people there?

With people moving around going to shop and on stadium tours and stuff it was quite hard to judge.

One thing is for sure.....it was far more than we had anticipated and long may we continue to get more people than anticipated going to TCS.

Thanks for the feedback.

I certainly didn't expect as many people as there were there. It was a nasty night but all I was getting was positive feedback.

Glad people found it beneficial.

It was excllent :)

well worth it

10 out of 10

met the players, toured the stadium

:021:

Yes! Excellent.

Able to talk to Maurice Malpas in the managers' room and ask about the management ideas for players and positions for this year.

Much better than trying to find little bits of info in the papers.

Well done to all.

spo what did he say?

Guest Mahonio

Did you like what you heard?

Thanks for the feedback.

I certainly didn't expect as many people as there were there. It was a nasty night but all I was getting was positive feedback.

Well DJZS it prob would have being 601 if you were there the night

Thanks for the feedback.

Well DJZS it prob would have being 601 if you were there the night

Well you have lost me - DJS was there tonight

Great evening all round and great to listen to big Tel talking on the mic - thought he came over real well while talking and was real funny at times. Thought the new strip looked much better in the flesh than it did in the press release pics.

Well done to all connected with the club for arranging a great family evening.

Took some pics of them training if anyone wants to see them

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/inverles/Ict...feat=directlink

p.s. if you play the pics as a slideshow it seems to work quite well , apologies if one or two are out of focus

Edited by jagster

Great night. Driving up from Aviemore we thought it would probably be a wash out (due to the torrential rain,of course!)

Credit to everyone for turning up in such numbers and to the players and management for a great PR exercise......and it was all free!