Earn £100 for being an Anorak !!

Scotty

The club asked me to publicise this on here. It is a request from the SUN newspaper that so many have commented that you love to read  :017: :015:

We are casting a commercial for the Sun newspapers 'Goal' supplement. The ad will feature supporters from various clubs giving statistics about their clubs. We've cast people from other clubs and are now looking specifically for Caley Thistle fans. The fee is £100 if chosen. I'd greatly appreciate any help.

Are you a true football supporter? Do you love talking about your club?  Would you like to be in a TV advert and get paid for doing just that?? We’re looking for genuine Caley Thistle supporters who are available for filming on Thursday the 27th of July. If this sounds like you then please call James on the number on the attached file. He'll be in Inverness later tonight and tomorrow morning.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Come on all you Central belt ICT fans.  This is being shot in Glasgow TOMORROW.

Any of you available throughout the day tomorrow.  Fee now £150 plus expenses.  PM me if you want the office details or contact James on the above number.

I am going to be in Glasgow tomorrow but I have an important appointment at IKEA that I must keep at all costs.  Then going to see Billy Joel at night. 

That's why I put the appeal on for Central Belters.  Where are the Coia Caley Crew when you need them.  Riley or Joe???  Yompa or ITN Jnr???  Who have I missed, surely one of them must have a few hours to spare.