You Tell Them Davie Boy!!

Queen Beastie

iam very cocnerned dundee utd seem to think the players want to talk to them,how else would they know this unless brewster had spoken to them without the clubs permission?

Kinda stepping on my point here! :015:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The point seems to me to be are the players actually interested?...it wouldn't be hard for Brewster or anyone at Tannadice to leak information regarding wages or terms which could quickly find its way north...not tapping-up by any standards ,merely planting the seeds of discontent , devilishly low tactics if you're on the receiving end...

...so we may have three unhappy first team players on the books but after DS statement we may be unable to sell them to the only club who's interested.

What are we to do??

...so we may have three unhappy first team players on the books but after DS statement we may be unable to sell them to the only club who's interested.

What are we to do??

are they unhappy? black said only a few days ago he wanted to sign on for another 2 years as gratitude for us saving his career

What are we to do??

are they unhappy? black said only a few days ago he wanted to sign on for another 2 years as gratitude for us saving his career

we may have three unhappy players if we are to believe that they would be interested in talking terms with ET and are being refused permission to talk. There is a lot of misinformation floating about which naturally is unsettling for those involved , and it looks like continuing in this fashion now that officialy the business is finished.

So has Black signed his deal then?

At this moment in time the whole saga is mud slinging, rumour and press speculation. So until hard facts come to light I say lets forget Brew and his Arabs and concentrate on the league.

As for 'bigger team', what makes a bigger team? Seems to me the bigger the debt you have the bigger the team you are.

And my final thought on this subject is that if our players do leave for DU they will be playing Div 1 next season and waving to the Blues as they take their place.

From Dundee Courier .....

United still keen on Inverness CT trio

By Ian Roache

DUNDEE UNITED have not given up on their Inverness Caley Thistle targets despite having offers for all three—which added up to a six-figure sum—formally rejected by the Highlanders. ICT head coach Charlie Christie claimed United’s quest to sign Ian Black, Darren Dods and David Proctor was “dead and buried” but it is understood that opinion is not shared at Tannadice.

It has been rumoured that at least one Caley player is poised to formally ask away from Inverness but Christie insists he has had no such request from either Dods, Black or Proctor. And Christie warns that United and player-boss Craig Brewster would have to reach agreement with the Caley board and director of football Graeme Bennett on a fee. “The players have never said to me they wanted to move,” he claimed.

Full Story on the Dundee Courier site HERE

[move]READ BETWEEN THE FECKIN LINES[/move]

"The fresh bids were derisory, so the matter is dead and buried. My worry would have been if United had come in with realistic offers that came anywhere close to our valuations. That would have given me a greater problem."

It just seems to me as if utd are merely trying to unsettle us and p*ss us off.

If you have a bid for a player/s rejected then you up the bid not lower it - they are taking the micheal out of us and treating us as if we are just a stupid wee club from the highlands.

They should be concentrating on their own problems, which they have plenty to choose from, insteadof trying to cause some for us.

Either way I'm sure they'll end up with what they deserve. :004:

brewsters a arrogant w**k,he says in todays paper even though ict have said the matters closed,as far as he,s concerned the transfer windows open and he,s entitled to bid for who he wants :017: when he wants,bit underhanded contacting all the players invovled agents.surely theres still something wrong in this?

how else would they know this unless brewster had spoken to them without the clubs permission? i think utd should be punished by the sfa for there carry ons,a points deduction that would stop them carrrying on

44 pointdeduction and relegation to Division 1.

That should sort it.

If Thomson and Brewster are so obsessed with conducting their business through the media, why don't they go the whole hog and buy a newspaper (i.e. own the thing, not just today's copy :-))